1. 3045 Choctaw Dr. P.O. Box 53248 Baton Rouge, LA. 70892-3248 (225) 357-3671 X 107 office (225) 357-0833 fax (225) 938-4044 mobile Tubular Testing • Eddy Current (ET) Surface or Tubular • Remote Field (RFT) • IRIS • Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) Remote Visual Testing (RVI) • Small diameter articulating RVI inspections Stereo measurement capabilities JPEG or MPEG formats • Large bore scope piping inspections JPEG or MPEG formats 90’ of cable length
2. We have a large selection of Eddy Current probes (bobbin, AC-3, DC, and mag-bias), RFT probes, and MFL probes in stock.For every common size tube, we have probes in stock, but if a specialty size, shape, or frequency probe is needed, we canusually order & have the probe(s) w/in 1-2 business days.
3. We also have a large variety (close to 100) of Eddy Current ASME standards. We have almost every common size standardin stock, but we can order any size or material ASME ET or RFT standards w/in 1 business day.
4. We use RD Tech MS5800 instruments w/ ET, RFT, IRIS, & MFL capabilities through Multiview analysis software and CARTO tube mapping software.This GE XLG3 video probe w/ stereo measurement capability is what we use in conjunction w/ our tubular inspections to give the customer a visual representation of any findings in jpeg or mpeg form.
5. This is an example of how we utilize ET & RVI inspections to get the most accurate analysis possible. This inspection wasperformed on admiralty brass tubes ( .049” nominal wall). ET results revealed 50-60% ID corrosion loss. RVI proved the percentage calls to be correct (.027” / .049” = 55% loss) Having a visual representation of the degradation w/ measurements is what sets us from the competitor!.
6. The stereo measurement capabilities of our RVI instrument can also be utilized to measure the thickness of scale adhered to the tube wall to get an approximation on the amount of flow being restricted. If there are any tubes labeled as ‘Obstructed’, it’s also very important to know what is causing the obstructions.
7. From small jobs… to large shutdown projects, we have two fully equipped enclosed self-sufficient trailers w/ built-in offices for analyzing data & report writing. We can even supply our own power for our trailer(s) and acquiring data on the jobsite if adequate power cannot be provided.