One fine body…
- Portland, Oregon Area, United States
- Work Director of Threat Intelligence - Intel Security/McAfee Labs
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website www.intelsecurity.com/atr
- About Christiaan Beek manages threat intelligence research within Intel Security’s Office of the CTO. He leads research in advanced attacks and assists in cyberattack take-down operations. In previous roles, Beek was Director of Threat Intelligence in McAfee Labs and Director of Incident Response and Forensics EMEA at Foundstone, Intel Security’s forensic services arm. Beek develops threat intelligence strategy, designs threat intelligence systems, performs malware and forensic analysis, and coaches security teams around the globe. He is a passionate cybercrime specialist who has developed training courses, worworkshops, and presentations. He speaks regularly at conferences.
- Follow Following