REGULAR VERBS • Look at the examples belowIt ends with”-ed’’ inpositive sentences. • My brother watched Tv yesterdayE.G watch-watchedUse-usedPlay-played • He used computer two hour ago. • Mehmet played football last Sunday
• They danced at the marriage ceremony last year.Dance-dancedStudy-studiedLove-loved • He studied English yesterday. • Prince loved Cinderella in the story.
• He asked a question in the last lesson.AskWashWork • My father washed his car yesterday. • She worked in a school in 2000.
• I listened to music last nightListen-listened • The students walked school 2 hours agoWalk-walkedCook-cooked • My mother cooked meal for dinner.
IRREGULARVERBSIT CHANGES INPOSITIVE SENTENCES • I went to restaurant yesterday.Go – wentTake-tookSwim-swam • He took a shower last Saturday. • We swam in a sea last summer.
• I bought ice cream a few minutes ago.Buy- boughtRun –ran • He ran very fastSleep-slept • My son slept all day.
• He read book last eveningRead-readWrite-wrote • I wrote a letter to my friend yesterday.draw-drew • She drew a perfect picture.
• She rode a bike all day.Ride- rodeDrive –drove • He drove a car last summer.Sing-sang • They sang Christmas song last year.
QUESTION • Did your son sleep all day?Did……..v1……? Yes,he did./ No, he didn’t.Did ……sleep?Did…….ride? • Did she ride a bike?Did…….read? • Yes, she did. / No, she didn’t • Did you read book yesterday? • Yes, I did/ No, I didn’T
• Did he watch Tv yesterday? • Yes, he did. / No, he didn’tDid…… watch….? • Did she work in a school in 2000?Did ….. Work….? • Yes, she did. / No, she didn’tDid…. Wash….? • Did your father wash his car? • Yes he did / No, he didn’t