2. DEFINITION OF RESUME A resume get you the job you offer Types of Resumes ProfessionalIs a self-marketing tool tailored to your career objectivesFocuses the interviewer’s attention on your strongest point
3. EFFECTIVE RESUME Elaboration of sub titlesbuilt from carefully chosen data
4. RESUME FORMATS Functional Resume Selective and only highlights those skills pertinent to your job objective Chronological ResumeCombine all your experience and employment history simply written in order by date starting with recent position and working backwards
5. SIMILARITIES BETWEEN RESUME FORMATS Both offer same information: name, address, phone number, career objective, professionalprofile, educational information, description of experience, job title, and company name, city and state.
6. DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RESUME FORMATS How the information is presented
7. address Employment Phone history numberDescription Resume Career of 8 Basic objectiveexperience information Educational Name information Professional profile
8. High School and Resume Usage 10% Knowledge about Resumes 40%30% Knowledge about Writing a Resume 20% Knowledge about the Purpose of Resume Has used a resume