1. ZEUS Zeus is the god of sky in Greek mythology, is the maximum god of Olympus. He was the minor child of Cronus and Rhea and brother of Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Demeter and Hera.
2. HERA Hera is in Greek mythology,queen of the gods, daughter of Cronus and Rhea, sister and wife of Zeus.She was the mother of Ares, god of war, Hephaestus, god of fire and Hebe, goddess of youth.
3. POSEIDÓN Poseidon, in Greek mythology, sea god, son of Cronus and Rhea, and brother of Zeus and Hades. His only weapon was the trident.
4. AFRODITA Aphrodite, in Greek mythology, goddess of love and beauty. Aphrodite is the wife of Hephaestus, the lame and ugly god of fire. Between her lovers Ares, god of war than on later mythology as her husband.
5. ATENEA Athena, one of most important goddesses in Greek mythology. Goddess of Wisdom, Athena is the inventor of the flute.It was the favorite daughter of Zeus.
6. HEFESTO Hephaestus, in Greek mythology, god of fire and metallurgy, son of Zeus and the goddess Hera. Hephaestus was lame.
7. ARES Ares, in Greek mythology, god of war and son of Zeus, king of the gods, and his wife Hera. In spite of its passion for waris defeated on numerous occasions.
8. HECHO POR: VICENTE REJO DAZA MANUEL RÍOS ESPINOSA JUAN JOSÉ SIVIANES NARANJO MANUEL RODRÍGUEZ HURTADOALEJANDRO RODRÍGUEZ RODRÍGUEZ