Changing the world
One student at a
Think Influential Meaningful Experiences
• Children with strong naturalistic intelligence
show sensitivity towards the environment and
other living creatures
• This intelligence has to do with observing,
understanding and organizing patterns in the
• These children learn best when they are
outdoors in nature.
Characteristics of Naturalistic Intelligence
• Interested in subjects such as botany, biology
• Good at categorizing and cataloging
• May enjoy camping, gardening, hiking and
exploring the outdoors.
Activities that children with naturalistic
intelligence will enjoy
• Collecting natural organisms, leaves, flowers
• Using scientific gadgets - telescope,
• Environment related activities - recycling etc.,
• Learning about nature
• Visiting various natural locations
•J. Harmer,” The Practice Of English Language Teaching”,
•Early Childhood-Head Start Task Force, U.S. Department of
Education, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services,
“Teaching Our Youngest”, 2002
Gostou de algum slide específico?
Recortar slides é uma maneira fácil de colecionar informações para acessar mais tarde.