Be the first to like this
This seminar focuses on using a nationally recognized third-party tool and resources to "validate" energy efficiency projects and successfully get projects funded. The focus will be the demonstration of how to use this unbiased tool to illustrate to clients the financial impact and benefits of your energy efficiency projects.
Topics include -
executive level financial considerations
the role of benchmarking in getting project funding
incentives as enabler
high impact, proven financial lingo to get funding
effectively presenting projects for funding
1. Tools and resources to support energy efficient project funding
2. Benchmarking and project funding
3. Impact of incentives on overall project funding
4. The lingo of finance executives
5. High impact presentation of projects
6. The value of energy efficiency projects to the organization
Recortar diapositivas es una manera útil de recopilar información importante para consultarla más tarde.