VERTSOL Theses 29-35 Reychele Buenavidez BS-IS Section O0B Mr. Paul Pajo
29. Elvis said it best: "We can't go on together with suspicious minds."
it’s time for some straight talk
It’s been a buyer’s market for a long time
30. Brand loyalty is the corporate version of going steady, but the breakup is inevitable—and coming fast. Because they are networked, smart markets are able to renegotiate relationships with blinding speed.
What is brand? And it is defined as what?
Brand equity also is the positive differential effect that knowing the brand name has on customer response to the product.
Once ‘trust or loyalty” of people transfer to other business we can say and it’s true enough that it’s predictable and avoidable
31. Networked markets can change suppliers overnight. Networked knowledge workers can change employers over lunch. Your own "downsizing initiatives" taught us to ask the question: "Loyalty? What's that?"
Loyalty as the willingness to make an investment or personal sacrifice to strengthen a relationship.
Loyalty is important factor in terms of customers and employees when it comes to business.
Creating value for our customer that we build profitable businesses.
32. Smart markets will find suppliers who speak their own language.
Smart versus Intelligent
Smart people was a head and higher when compared to those who are entitled intelligent people.
Smartest markets in business industries know how to find everything for your business, you’ll know how to find people like suppliers.
33. Learning to speak with a human voice is not a parlor trick. It can't be "picked up" at some tony conference.
“ Learning”--people do have their different views on it.
Learning to speak in a human voice is not a “parlor trick”.
Its not easy to “picked it up” like some tony conference
34. To speak with a human voice, companies must share the concerns of their communities.
Sharing and conversations in the markets.
Companies must share the concerns of their communities.
Not all the time people must be in stage that they are those who only have to understand by the companies or by the business.
35. But first, they must belong to a community
. Companies must not only go down to their Ivory Tower, must not only build profitable relationship to people, must not only just talk to people.
Being ‘belong” to people’s community when you are in business industries was also being more than customer driven
Being ‘belong’ to the community helps business ad companies identify consumer’s trends