1. eu geography work eu geography work By Adil sageer
2. what is the eu? The European Union is a group of countries whose governments work together. It's a bit like a club. To join you have to agree to follow the rules and in return you get certain benefits. Each country has to pay money to be a member. They mostly do this through taxes. The EU uses the money to change the way people live and do business in Europe. Countries join because they think that they will benefit from the changes the EU makes. Up until 1st May 2004, there were only 15 countries that were European Union member states. They were: Austria Belgium Denmark Finland France Germany Greece Italy Ireland Luxembourg The Netherlands Portugal Spain Sweden United Kingdom The countries that joined in 2004 were mostly from Central and Eastern Europe, and they were: Cyprus Czech Republic Estonia Hungary Latvia Lithuania Malta Poland Slovakia Slovenia And finally the new members of the European Union brought the number up to 27 . They joined on 1st January 2007: Bulgaria Romania introduction
3. Austria (since 1995-01-01) (EUR) Belgium (EUR) Bulgaria (since 2007-01-01) Cyprus (Greek part) (since 2004-05-01) (EUR: 2008-01-01) Czech Republic (since 2004-05-01) Denmark Estonia (since 2004-05-01) Finland (since 1995-01-01) (EUR) France (EUR) Germany (EUR) Greece (EUR) Hungary (since 2004-05-01) Ireland (EUR) Italy (EUR) Latvia (since 2004-05-01) Lithuania (since 2004-05-01) Luxembourg (EUR) Malta (since 2004-05-01) (EUR: 2008-01-01) Netherlands (EUR) Poland (since 2004-05-01) Portugal (EUR) Romania (since 2007-01-01) Slovakia (since 2004-05-01) (EUR: 2009-01-01) Slovenia (since 2004-05-01) (EUR) Spain (EUR) Sweden (since 1995-01-01) United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
4. How many countries are In the eu? The reason why people think that there is 27 countries is because there is 27 countries and the eu is very common to our every day lives
5. Is England in the eu? People say yes because every one knows we are In the European union
6. Who is not in the eu? This is 3 Turkey is close to Asia so no every one thinks that it can not be Ukraine is near to the union countries so then you would expect it to be in the European union
7. Do you think England should use the euro? Most people say yes so when they go abroad they will not have to convert there money and they might end up felling united By Adil sageer
8. Evaluation I think that I should have asked more than ten people because then I could say that my results are accurate. I have made the graphs readable neat and suitable for any audience or age range i think it explains a lot and has detail. i must be honest because I made it all right so it is not fair. The way I did it was very convincing and the results are very convincing.