2. TRINITY COMMUNITY CARE• Non-profit organization• Free medical and dental care• Serving ages 18-64• Prescription assistance
3. WHEN?• 1-2 Sunday afternoons every month• In conjunction with SSS program
4. WHY?• 790,000 uninsured in Michigan• 82% are working families• Food service, janitors, retail workers, landscapers• Laid-off workers
5. WHO? YOU!• Doctors, nurses, social workers, pharmacists, dentists and hygenists • Marketing, accounting, fundraising, computer and legal expertise• People who desire to truly help and serve others.
6. MATTHEW 25:40“Whatever you did forone of the least ofthese brothers andsisters of mine, you didfor me.”
7. MAKE A DIFFERENCE!• Volunteer – Sign up on the sheet at the information table – Call Trinity Lutheran Church 586-731-4490; leave a message on the Trinity Community Care extension• Donate – Please specify “Trinity Community Care”
8. DO YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SERVE? Trinity Community Care