Production, market and benchmarking of xanthan gum in china – edition (2)
- 1,685 views
"The report is the latest one available to provide good understanding about xanthan gum and to find out the situation of China’s xanthan gum industry. ...
"The report is the latest one available to provide good understanding about xanthan gum and to find out the situation of China’s xanthan gum industry.
China has twenty four years history in the production of xanthan gum, and has witnessed fast development in the past few years, playing an increasing important role in global xanthan gum supply. And China has become one of the largest xanthan gum production bases in the world since 2005.
For China xanthan gum manufacturers, export plays an important role, accounting for 70% of total output. Currently, increasing demand for xanthan gum in domestic market attracts more big scale producers. The demand for xanthan gum in domestic market has kept 10% growth rate in recently five years.
Export tax rebate rate has increased from original 11% to 13% in July 2009, many xanthan gum manufacturers have stopped production due to the global financial crisis which caused the declining demand and lower price of xanthan gum, as well as high production cost, especially for some small-scale manufacturers in China.
However, some xanthan gum manufacturers still expands theirs capacity attracted by low production cost. Besides, Chinese xanthan gum manufacturers have migrated to some rich corn starch and coal areas like Inner Mongolia, Shandong, etc. Facing current situation, how will Chinese manufacturers adjust their strategies to cope with the intense competition? What are the potential commercial opportunities in China's xanthan gum industry?
According to CCM’s investigation, xanthan gum consumption in oil-drilling may maintain at a stable level as the launch of environment products will limit oil consumption. However, in China, its demand from food, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, etc. has large potential to increase with the living standard improving. What are the xanthan gum consumption situation and development trend in China by now?
Two top of China xanthan gum manufactures, playing an important role in China xanthan gum industry, even take up over 80% of total output in China in 2009, with an upward trend though suffered from the global financial crisis. What are the advantages for them? It costs them how much cost for per xanthan gum?
Through explorations in the above key aspects, you can find the answers to the following questions in the updated report.
- What is the production situation of China's xanthan gum in the past few years and in 2009?
- Who are the major manufacturers and exporters of xanthan gum?
- What are the price trends of China's xanthan gum?
- What's the import and export situation of xanthan gum?
- What are the commercial opportunities in China's xanthan gum industry?
- What are the key factors influencing the development of xanthan gum industry?
- What are the xanthan gum consumption situation and development trend in China by now?
- What are the development trends of xanthan gum in the following five years, breakdown by output and demand?
- What are advantages for China's two top xanthan gum? It costs them how much for per xanthan gum?
CCM has carried out in-depth research and analysis on each active producer, as well as the whole industry to figure out the future development trend. The following aspects have been updated:
- Import and export analysis in 2008 and 2009
- Latest consumption situation in China
- Industry competition and structure analysis
- Latest first-hand data of each producer
For deeper research and analysis, CCM has also focused on:
- Export/Import trend
- Domestic consumption trend
- Raw material supply and price trend in the past five years
- Production situation and future development trend
- Cost and benchmarking for China's two top xanthan gum manufactures
With the information covered in the report, readers can see the general production and consumption situation, benchmarking for two top xanthan gum manufacturers in China. It is recommended that cooperating with related enterprises i
© All Rights Reserved
- Embed Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Total Views