Production and Market of Turpentine in China
- 1,558 views
Driven by rigid demand from overseas market and increasing domestic consumption volume, China’s turpentine industry developed fast in the past few years.
China’s turpentine mainly refers to gum turpentine owing to the small amount of crude sulphate turpentine and wood turpentine. China has abundant pine resources, which provides great potential for oleoresin supply. However, in the past two years, gum turpentine’s output decreased much in major producing areas, especially Guangxi, Guangdong and Jiangxi.
Output reduction of turpentine has caused tight supply in recent two years, which is the main reason why its price maintained a continuous and rapid growth.
Chinese export volume of turpentine has dropped sharply in recent three years. Is it just caused by international demand decline after global financial crisis?
In recent years, with rapid development of derivative industries, domestic consumption volume of turpentine has been increasing.
Detailed answers of the above focuses will be given in this report, providing you an insightful analysis in the following aspects:
- Production of gum turpentine and crude sulphate turpentine in the past few years in China
- Key factors influencing the price of gum turpentine and prices in the past few years
- Detailed analysis of export & import of Chinese gum turpentine in 2007~2009
- Consumption structure of turpentine in 2007~2009
- Market size and market share of gum turpentine in major end use segments in 2007~2009
- Future forecast on the production, export and consumption of Chinese gum turpentine in the next 5~10 years
- Introduction to top 39 gum turpentine producers and 12 crude sulphate turpentine producers in China and the latest dynamics of Chinese turpentine industry
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views