3. Please complete the “My Response Card” found in your bulletin today and place it in the offering plate. Thank you. My Response Card □ New address or phone no. Name ____________________________ Phone ____________ □ 9 a.m. □ 10:30 a.m. □ Member □ 1 st Time Visitor □ Visitor □ I desire a call Address _____________________________________________ City__________________________________ Zip ___________ I desire more information about : (Please check all that apply) □ Membership □ Small Groups □ Children’s Ministries □ Youth Ministries □ Adult Ministries □ Senior Adult Ministry I desire to: □ Attend the Women’s Fellowship meeting on Aug. 4 # ______ □ Attend the Back-to-School Breakfast # ______ □ Volunteer to help in the ministry(ies) of ____________________________________
4. Trunk or Treating will take place TOMORROW From 4:30-6pm behind the Cambridge City Fire Dept. Stop by for some Trunk or Treating Fun !
5. CCCC’s annual Harvest Party will take place TONIGHT at Eric & Carrie Miles’ farm. Come out for a great evening of food, fun, friends, hayrides, games and other fall festivities! Party starts at 4, and bring a side dish or dessert!
6. October is Pastor Appreciation month. Be sure to show Danny & Scott how much they mean to our community!
7. Thanksgiving-in-a-Bag The Western Wayne Food Pantry will be providing Thanksgiving dinner to families in need. Be on the lookout for more information in the upcoming weeks!