2. from www.travelpod.com Definition: To have or show evidence of great wealth; state of extreme luxury or riches. The opulence of early French kinds is obvious in their homes and palaces.
3. Silvana ostentatiously showed off her new Blackberry at school.
4. Jacobo is a pacifist and doesn't like to see people involved in fights.
5. Often related to politics and the military
6. Jacobo was doing his physics exercises in a perfunctory way. Definition: A task completed without a lot of thought, a cursory effort, doing it to just get it done; the opposite of meticulous.
7. The cell phone was on the periphery of the desk and about to fall.
8. The ants were very pervasive and got in every corner of the school. to spread throughout or through all the parts of something A virus, an idea, a sickness, an attitude
9. To be philanthropic, the schools hosts Sharing Day every year with the kids from the public schools. Someone who does things to help others or mankind, through efforts or donations, or money - you don't have to be rich to be one