5 social media things CRE Professionals can
do during breakfast
We all know that social media never sleeps, but as humans we quite enjoy our slumber. The
good news is that there are simple ways to catch up on what we missed, all while sipping our
coffee (and buttering our whole wheat bagel).
1. Email – No one likes to see triple digit numbers in their inbox. Deleting emails, marking what
needs to be responded to that day, answering urgent emails, and reviewing important calendar
items that may need preparation is an efficient way to start the day.
2. LinkedIn – Take a quick look at who viewed your profile, and perhaps even start a conversation
or connect with someone new. Take it a step further by identifying someone to have breakfast or
lunch with. You could even congratulate someone on a work anniversary.
3. Twitter – Quickly scroll through your Twitter feed to see what the industry pros or influencers
are talking about. See if the local economic department has anything new in the hopper.
4. Easy content sharing – Something as simple as a #QOTD (quote of the day) to share on your
blog and social media channels can spark conversations throughout the day.
5. Check out the headlines – Get a quick download on what’s happening for potential talking
points at meetings/breakfast or lunches from USA Today and/or CNN.
By the time you’ve finished your last bite of breakfast, you’ll have a pretty good idea of what’s
going on in the industry with plenty of time to get down to business.
By Nicole Epps, Marketing and Communications Specialist for Coldwell Banker Commercial
View more at Blog.CBCWorldwide.com