1. WELCOME TO TECHNOLOGY! I am Ms. FogellPLEASE DO NOT LOG IN, YET!!
2. TODAY• Attendance – Watch out!• Expectations• Cherokee School Technology Policy• Video
3. I need to READ I will learn more if II should LISTEN to any written try to SOLVE directions and PROBLEMS ON MYdirections and pay OWN before asking attention to the follow the steps. for help. demonstration. I need to work quietly!I won’t know whatto do if I’m talking I need towhile Ms. Fogell is trying to teach. BEHAVE so we can all have fun!
4. FIVE MOST IMPORTANT EXPECTATIONS:NUMBER 1: A QUIET space
5. FIVE MOST IMPORTANT EXPECTATIONS: NUMBER 2: Using passing time for drinks and rest rooms so we’re not interrupted – NO PASSES
6. FIVE MOST IMPORTANT EXPECTATIONS: NUMBER 3:I talk, you listen without socializing. Synchroneyes broadcasting is a BIG HINT TO STOP TALKING!
7. FIVE MOST IMPORTANT EXPECTATIONS: NUMBER 4:Enter quietly, sit down, and log in No horsing around.
8. FIVE MOST IMPORTANT EXPECTATIONS: NUMBER 5:You MUST focus andlisten to the directions.
9. YOU ARE SMARTER THAN A MACHINE! DO NOT LET THE COMPUTER WIN!• Try SOMETHING if you’re stuck!• The computer will not blow up!!
10. WILL WE LET THECOMPUTER WIN?? TRY SOMETHING – IT WON’T BLOW UP! Problem Solve – THINK! Read the directions!
11. Problem SolvingTry to solve the problem on your own:1. Pay attention to demonstrations/explanations!2. Read written directions if they are given.3. Problem solve with a neighbor QUIETLY!4. Close out of a program and go back in.5. Raise your hand and stay in your seat!!!
12. Open your email APPLICATION WINDOW – All programicons are arranged in alphabetical order