Process management helps to provide a line of sight from strategy through execution of organizational initiatives. Akin to the business analysis (BA) requirements discipline, this traceability enables performance maturity, better communication, clearer roles and responsibilities, and good governance. Clarification of problems or opportunities for improvement is integral to business analysis and process management. In each, you must elicit and clearly state a specific problem that quantifiably affects business/operation and that ultimately matters to your customers. Process management is
• an integral part of business analysis, implementation, improvement, and sustainability
• solves problems
• expedites risk identification, mitigation, and impact
In this webinar I will explain how to:
• tie process management to organizational strategy
• use process management as a foundation of good decision making, change management, and governance
• increase efficiency and value optimization throughout the organization.