A complete guide to Delete iPhone
How to delete messages on iPhone-3
How to delete text message attachements on iPhone-5
How to delete iMessage messages and attachments on iPhone-7
How to Delete Twitter Posts, Direct Messages and Twitter Accounts-9
How to to Delete Facebook App Inbox Message on iPhone-10
How to Delete Whatsapp Chat History-11
How to Delete iPhone Photos-14
How to Delete iPhone Music -22
How to Delete iPhone Videos-26
How to Delete iPhone Apps-29
How to Delete VPN on iPhone-36
How to Remove Passcode from your iPhone-37
How to Delete Saved Safari Passwords on iPhone-38
How to Delete iCloud Account on iPhone without Password-39
How to Delete Restrictions on iPhone-40
How to Delete Mail on iPhone-41
How to Delete Voicemail on iPhone-43
How to Delete Calendar on iPhone-44
How to Delete Voice Memos on iPhone-45
How to Delete Notes on iPhone-46
How to delete Bookmark from my Safari on iPhone-47
How to Clear Safari Browser History on iPhone-48
How to Delete Cookies in Safari on iPhone-49
How to Delete Old iOS Backup Files for iPhone-50
How to Delete Messages on iPhone
Delete an Entire Conversation(for iOS 7 or
1. Tap Messages app on iPhone home screen
2. Tap the Edit option on the top left
3. Tap the little red circle on the left side
4. tap the Deleteoption on the right side
For iOS 6 or earlier
1. find the conversion you want to delete
2. swipe left to right and tap the Delete option
Delete Single Text Messages within a
conversion(for iOS 7 or later)
1. Tap Messages app on iPhone home screen
2. Find and open a conversation you want to delete.
3. tap and hold on a message until a pop-up appear. Tap More.
For iOS 6 or lower
1. Tap Messages app on iPhone home screen
2. Find and open a conversation you want to delete.
3. tap the Edit button on the top right
4. Tap the circle on the left side of each text message
4. tap the trash bin at the bottom
How to Delete Text Message Attachments on iPhone
1. Connect iPhone with Wi-Fi. Tap Settings > iCloud, sign in with Apple ID,
tap Storage & Backup to enable the iCloud backup option. Wipe
the Backup Now to ON(when the button area is green).
2. Go to Settings > iCloud, find and turn off Documents & Data.
Tap Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup. Turn on Backup Now.
3. Tap Settings > General > Reset and Erase all content and settings. In
the Setup Assistant, proceed to Set up your device. Tap Restore from
a Backup. Navigate to Choose backup, then choose the latest iCloud
backup which you've made in Step 2.
How to Delete iMessage Messages and Attachments
To delete a whole conversion:
1. Click the Messages icon on iPhone to reveal all the conversions.
2. click the Edit button on the top left.
3. click the little red circle in the left side for each conversion to enable
the Delete option on the right.
4. Click Delete to remove the whole conversation.
To delete part of a conversation or iMessage attachment:
1. click a conversation.
2. Tap one message until a pop-up appears.
3. Tap More and tap the little circle on the left to check unwanted message
and iMessage attachments.
4. Click the Trash bin to delete iMessage messages and attachments.
How to Delete Twitter Posts, Direct Messages
and Twitter Accounts
1. Tap Twitter app on iPhone to launch it.
2. Hold the message or conversion you want to delete for a second.
3. Tap Delete or Delete conversation
1. Tap the Facebook app icon on iPhone to launch it.
2. Tap the Message icon on the top of the screen and tap the conversion you want to
3. Tap and hold your finger on the message you want to delete. In the pop-up, tap
Delete on the menu appears.
How to to Delete Facebook App Inbox
Message on iPhone
How to Delete Whatsapp Chat History
• Delete a single message in a conversation:
1. Open WhatsApp on iPhone and make sure Wi-fi is connected. Open the conversion
with the message you’re going to delete.
2. Click Edit on the top and message you want to delete. After the message is checked,
click the trash bin at the bottom.
• Delete an entire conversation:
1. Go to Chats section. Wipe the chat from right to left.
2. When the Delete button appears, tap it.
• Clear all WhatsApp chat history on iPhone:
1. Launch WhatsApp and go to Settings. Scroll to the bottom.
2. Tap Clear All Conversations.
How to Delete iPhone Photos
• Delete iPhone Camera Roll on Windows PC
1. Connect your iPhone with Windows PC via a USB cable.
2. Open "My Computer" and you'll see that your Windows PC regards your
iPhone as an external hard drive.
3. Click to open the folder for your iPhone and find the photos in iPhone
Camera Roll. Select unwanted photos in iPhone Camera Roll and click Delete
key to remove them.
• Delete iPhone Camera Roll on Mac
1. Connect iPhone with Mac via a USB cable;
2. Launch Image Capture, Preview, or iPhoto. If you don't know where the application
is, use Spotlight on the top right to search for it.
3. By default, the application will detect your iPhone and display all photos in iPhone
Camera Roll. Select unwanted ones and click the Delete icon to delete them or
import them on your Mac. When you choose Import, there will be a message
asking you to delete all selected photos or not after importing them to computer.
Delete Photos from iPhone Camera Roll Directly
1. Tap the icon Photos on iPhone;
2. Click Albums on the bottom of your iPhone window. From here, you
can see Camera Roll.
3. Click Camera Roll to reveal all photos. Select one photo and tap the
trash bin on the bottom right.
Tips: If your iPhone runs in iOS 6 and former versions, you can
tap Settings > General > Usage. From here, tap Photos and delete
Delete Photo Albums by Setting iTunes Sync
1. Connect iPhone with computer via iPhone USB cable and launch iTunes.
2. Click your iPhone under DEVICES. In the right window, click Photos. Uncheck Sync.
When a pop up asks you to remove or keep photos, click Remove Photos.
Delete Photo Library on iPhone with iTunes
1. Launch iTunes and click View > Show Sidebar.
2. Connect your iPhone with your computer via iPhone USB cable.
3. Click your iPhone in DEVICE area. On the right side, click Photos. Uncheck the Sync
option. And then in the new pop-up, click Remove Photos.
How to Delete iPhone Music
Delete Songs from iPhone
1. Connect your iPhone with your computer
2. Launch iTunes and uncheck the Sync Music option in iTunes. A pop-up will tell
you that all existing songs and playlists on the iPhone will be removed.
3. Click Remove and quit iTunes.
How to Delete Playlists from iPhone
1.Tap the Music app icon on iPhone.
2.Tap Playlists at the bottom of the window.
3. Swipe over a playlist from right to left.
4. Click Delete.
How to Delete Podcasts on iPhone
1. launch Podcasts app in Home screen on iPhone.
2. tap My Podcasts at the bottom of the screen.
3. tap the podcast which includes the episodes you’re going to delete.
4. swipe across the episode’s title from right to left and tap Delete.
How to Delete Audiobooks on iPhone
1. Tap Settings > General > Usage to find the Music app in the STORAGE area. If you
don’t see the Music app, please click Show all Apps.
2. Tap Music and then you can click the Edit button on the upper right side. Click the
Edit button and select the audiobooks you wish to delete.
How to Delete iPhone Videos
How to Delete Videos from iPhone
1. Tap the Videos app on iPhone to run it.
2. Tap the Edit button on the upper right and select videos to delete on iPhone.
How to Delete Movies from iPhone
Delete Movies Directly on iPhone:
1. Tap the Videos app on iPhone to run it;
2. Find the movie you want to delete from iPhone and swipe the title from right to left;
3. Click the red Delete button on the right side of the video.
iTunes to Delete Movies from iPhone:
1. Connect iPhone with computer and launch iTunes
2. Click your iPhone in the DEVICES area. On the right side, click Movies;
3. If you want to delete all movies on your iPhone, you should uncheck Sync
Moviesand apply the command. In the warning pop-up for removing movies,
select Remove. If you only need to delete several movies on your iPhone,
you can check Sync Movies and select movies you want to keep on your
iPhone. Click Sync.
How to Delete iPhone Apps
Delete App Icons on iPhone:
1. Double tap the Home button to show the multi-task view for recently used apps.
2. Flick up on the page for each app icon and the page will fly away and the app icon
will disappear. Quit the apps by doing this way.
How to Delete App Data from iPhone
1. Download and install iFunbox on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone with your computer and open iFunbox.
3. Locate the app you want to delete data under User Applications. Click the "+"
on the left side of the app and click Library. And then from the right side
window, you can see a folder named as Cache. Open it and delete everything
Delete Apps on iPhone Manually
1. Tap one of the apps on your iPhone for a few seconds until you see all the apps
2. Tap the little "X" in the upper-corner of an app. When the message for deleting this
app appears, click Delete to delete the app from your iPhone.
Delete All Apps on iPhone Permanently
1. Download and install Wondershare SafeEraser on your Windows computer;
2. Connect your iPhone with your computer via a USB cable and launch
Wondershare SafeEraser. Choose one of the 2 types of data erasing:
ERASE ALL DATA ON DEVICE: erase all data and settings permanently;
ERASE DELETED FILES: only erase these items you've deleted on your iPhone;
To choose this type, please first try solution 1 to delete apps from your
3. Choose one of the security levels (totally 3) to delete apps on your iPhone
and click Start to begin.
How to Delete Newsstand
1. Tap one app on your iPhone until all apps wiggle.
2. Drag it up to Newsstand to create a folder; You can give a name to the folder.
3. After creating the folder, you can drag the needed app out, only leaving Newsstand
here. And then drag the folder to a corner of a page which you seldom use.
How to Delete iPhone System Option
How to Delete VPN on iPhone
1. Tap Settings > General > VPN.
2. Tap the little icon beside the VPN (iOS 7), if your iPhone runs in iOS 6 or
former, it should be a blue arrow.
3. In the configuration window for the VPN, you should click PPTP tab to see
the settings. At the bottom, you can see the Delete VPN option. Click it to
delete the VPN from your iPhone.
How to Remove Passcode from your iPhone
1. Tap Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode
2. Enter the passcode for your iPhone.
3. Tap Turn passcode off.
Note: This is how to delete passcode from your iPhone if you know the passcode. If
you forget the passcode for your iPhone, you should read how to unlock your
iPhone after forgetting passcode.
How to Delete Saved Safari Passwords on
1. Tap Settings, scroll down to find and tap Safari and choose Auto Fill
2. Tap Clear All and confirm the action by tapping the Clear AutoFill Data.
How to Delete iCloud Account on iPhone
1. Install Wondershare SafeEraser
2. Choose ERASE ALL DATA ON DEVICE
3. Delete all data on iPhone
How to Delete Restrictions on iPhone
how to Turn off Restrictions for Accessing to App Deletion
Tap Settings > General > Restrictions > Disable Restriction and
enter the password for the restriction.
How to Delete Mail on iPhone
How to Delete Email accounts on iPhone
1. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
2. Tap the email account that you want to delete on iPhone and tap Delete Account at
How to Delete Email in Inbox on iPhone
1. Tap Mail app icon on iPhone to see all email messages;
2. Click the Edit button on the upper right corner.
3. Check unwanted emails by taping the little circle on the left side of the email title
and click Move at the bottom. In the pop-up, tap Trash.
4. Return to the first window for Inbox mail where all emails exit and tap MailBox. Tap
the email account in which you’ve deleted the emails in Step 3. Tap the Trash and
click Edit. Check emails you’ve put in trash bin. Tap Delete at the bottom.
How to Delete Voicemail on iPhone
1. Tap the Phone app in iPhone Home screen and tap Voicemail;
2. Swipe over a message from right to left to reveal the Delete button;
3. Tap the Delete button to delete the Voicemail message.
How to Delete Calendar on iPhone
1. Launch Calendar in your iPhone Home screen;
2. Tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen;
3. Tap the red information (i) symbol to the right of the calendar;
4. In Edit Calendar window, scroll down to click Delete Calendar;
How to Delete Voice Memos on iPhone
1. Tap the Voice Recorder app;
2. Check all the voice memos that you want to delete;
3. Tap the Delete option.
How to Delete Notes on iPhone
1. Click the Note app in iPhone Home screen;
2. Swipe over the note title from right to left to enable Delete;
3. Tap Delete to remove the note. (Or you can tap the note and in the window for
note content ,tap the trash bin.)
How to delete Bookmark from my Safari on
1. Launch Safari on iPhone;
2. Click the little book icon at the button;
3. Click Bookmark, swipe across a bookmark from right to left and tap the Delete
How to Clear Safari Browser History on iPhone
1. Launch Settings on iPhone;
2. Click Safari;
3. Click Clear History
How to Delete Cookies in Safari on iPhone
1. Click Settings > Safari;
2. Scroll down, find and tap Clear Cookies and Data;
3. Confirm the action by clicking Clear Cookies and Data.
How to Delete Old iOS Backup Files for iPhone
1. Launch iTunes and click the Preference menu. On Mac, it is under iTunes menu.
On Windows PC, it is under Edit menu.
2. Click the Devices tab. From the Device backups area, choose the old iOS backup
and click Delete Backup to begin the deletion.