1. The Ultimate Wine and Golf Excursion The Leader in Customized Wine Tours in California Two Trip Available in 2008 October 19 th – 24 th and October 26 th – 31 st
2. Greg is a 22 year PGA Member with 10 years experience in the wine business. He has developed relationships with a number of boutique wineries producing award winning fine wines. Our Host Professional Greg Anderson, PGA Welcome to California — The Land of Wine and Food! California is a culinary paradise, home to the some of the finest winemaking regions and the world’s top food producers. We have taken the state’s bounty, multi-ethnic spirit and creative energy to shape a cuisine that is uniquely ours — and now yours as well. Our wine and food is fresh, local, organic, always innovative and always exciting. Serious foodies, wine enthusiasts, and other curious individuals should also make their way to The Land of Golf & Wine to discover truly unique wine and food-related travel experiences through the eyes of real Californians and celebrated culinary pioneers.
3. The Vintner’s Inn Golf Wine Tours host Hotel
4. The Vintner’s Inn Surrounded by the scenic Northern California landscape, 92 acres of lush vineyards, and beautifully landscaped grounds with courtyards and fountains, your deluxe guest room will become an elegant retreat from which to enjoy a wide array of activities and adventures-available right here at the inn and in the many quaint,nearby communities just outside or doorstep.
5. Madrona Manor Built in 1861 Nestled in the hills above the Dry Creek Valley of Sonoma County, Madrona Manor is an exceptionally lovely Victorian estate surrounded by eight acres of wooded and landscaped grounds.
6. Luxury Transportation <ul><li>Ride in Comfort throughout the Wine Country </li></ul>
7. Napa Valley AVA
8. Cardinale Winery Oakville, CA Cardinale is a wine inspired by the mountain terroir of its Napa Valley estate and select vineyards along the Mayacamas and Vaca Ranges. Cardinale's densely planted, low yielding vines endure the challenging elements that produce exceptional grapes. The wine is nurtured and animated through careful mountain viticulture and innovative artisan methods.
9. Cardinale Winery Dinner Venue
10. Atalon Winery History dating back to the 1880’s, Atalon is still producing deep, plush, bold Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon wines. <ul><li> </li></ul>Atalon wines are a comprehensive exploration of the Napa Valley appellation. Drawing fruit from selected vineyards, the wines are a composite of vineyards stretching from the rolling hills of Napa-Carneros in the south to the peaks of Howell Mountain in the north. Atalon is dedicated to the true essence and flavor of the Napa Valley, a distinction defined by Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. Vineyards are chosen for proven quality from the best known districts known to grow high quality Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, including Oakville, Rutherford, Mount Veeder, Atlas Peak, Napa Carneros and Howell Mountain.
11. Freemark Abbey Winery <ul><li>One of the Oldest Winery’s in Napa Valley </li></ul>
12. Freemark Abbey Winery Producing Award Winning Wines since 1886!
13. Sonoma County AVA
14. Matanzas Creek Winery Located in the heart of Sonoma County's Bennett Valley, Matanzas Creek Winery was founded over two decades ago during a time when only a handful of California wineries focused on crafting superior, premium wine. Guided by a simple, but profound, commitment to quality above all else, the Estate has, in the years since its establishment, emerged as one of the most consistent and influential quality leaders in the global wine industry. Our team at Matanzas Creek Winery builds on our quarter-century heritage as we continue to develop the Bennett Valley as the preeminent source of Merlot in North America.
15. V é rit é “The Truth” French for 'truth', Vérité reflects our commitment to crafting the most authentic expression of the vineyard. Simply put, but profound in its intent, we are dedicated to producing red wines of style and substance using traditional methods and the finest fruit from mountain vineyards throughout Sonoma County. The Vérité Estate is located in the foothills of the Mayacamas Mountain range at the southern tip of Sonoma County's Alexander Valley. Our unique location is known for superior soil, climate, and potential to express a strong sense of terroir.
16. Stonestreet Winery Mountain Farming at it’s Best! The rocky soil and cool temperatures of the Alexander Mountain Estate vineyards produce fruit with intense color and flavor. Our distinctive wines are handcrafted to capture the essence of the mountain fruit.
17. Hartford Family Wines Dinner in the Winery &quot;These are always some of the most exciting as well as diverse offerings in my tastings, and I always walk away shaking my head at just how good they are.&quot; Robert M Parker Jr., The Wine Advocate , February 2005.
18. Kendall-Jackson Wine Center Dinner Venue
19. Silverado Resort Golf or Spa
20. Mayacama Golf Club Exclusive Private Golf or Spa
21. Mayacama Member’s Wine Lockers
22. Schedule of Activities 6 Day/5 Nights Tour <ul><li>Sunday </li></ul><ul><li>Check-in at The Vintner’s Inn </li></ul><ul><li>Wine Tasting Education </li></ul><ul><li>Dinner at John Ash Restaurant </li></ul><ul><li>Monday </li></ul><ul><li>Tour and Tasting with Freemark Abbey Wines </li></ul><ul><li>Golf and Lunch at Silverado Resort </li></ul><ul><li>Tour, Tasting and Dinner with Cardinale Wines </li></ul><ul><li>Tuesday </li></ul><ul><li>Tour of Jackson Park Ranch Vineyard Development </li></ul><ul><li>Tour, Tasting and Lunch with Matanzas Creek Wines </li></ul><ul><li>Tour and Tasting with Vérité Wines </li></ul><ul><li>Tour and Tasting with Stonestreet Wines </li></ul><ul><li>Dinner at Kendall-Jackson Wine Center </li></ul><ul><li>Wednesday </li></ul><ul><li>Free Day </li></ul><ul><li>Balloon Riding, Safari West Adventure, Charles Schulz Museum, </li></ul><ul><li>San Francisco Visit, Bodega Bay Visit, Rest and Relaxation </li></ul><ul><li>Thursday </li></ul><ul><li>Facility Tour and Golf at Mayacama Golf Club </li></ul><ul><li>After Golf Refreshments on Wine Locker Patio </li></ul><ul><li>Tour, Tasting and Dinner with Hartford Family Wines </li></ul><ul><li>*Guests to Spa at the Mayacama Golf Club </li></ul><ul><li>Friday </li></ul><ul><li>Guests check-out of hotel after breakfast </li></ul>
23. Inclusions <ul><li>6 </li></ul><ul><li>Days of Sonoma and Napa County’s Wine Country Experience </li></ul><ul><li>5 </li></ul><ul><li>Night stay in a luxurious Wine Country Inn or Hotel </li></ul><ul><li>5 </li></ul><ul><li>Breakfast Every Morning at Host Hotel </li></ul><ul><li>3 </li></ul><ul><li>Gourmet Lunches </li></ul><ul><li>4 </li></ul><ul><li>Dinners prepared by Wine Country Chefs </li></ul><ul><li>2 </li></ul><ul><li>Rounds of Golf at Exclusive Clubs and Resorts </li></ul><ul><li>7 </li></ul><ul><li>Estate Wines Enjoyed </li></ul><ul><li>6 </li></ul><ul><li>Estate Wineries Visited with Wine Education </li></ul><ul><li>1 </li></ul><ul><li>Free Day to do as you please! </li></ul><ul><li>Cost: </li></ul><ul><li>$3,750 Per Person </li></ul><ul><li>Based on Double Occupancy </li></ul>