2. it seems really fun you never know what your doing everyday! I could use my creativity to take many pictures!
3. The art or practice or taking and processing pictures. Photographers use cameras to capture images that tell stories, paint pictures, or record events.
4. Most have to do some traveling Work indoors as well as outdoors Work in any weather conditions Hours vary greatly Most are self-employed
5. Training in photographic arts A degree is required by some employers A portfolio of your work
6. Good vision Artistic Hand-eye coordination Patient Detail-oriented
7. $17,000 to $80,000 a year for most Average is $30,000 a year Earnings depend on experience, location, employer, and industry
8. Camera ◦ They are used to take pictures ◦ They are beneficial to take the pictures ◦ Replaced drawing pictures by hand Computers ◦ They are used to edit and size pictures ◦ They are beneficial to get the customer the size picture they want easily ◦ Replaced the dark room and all the chemicals used to edit the pictures Printer ◦ They are used to print the pictures ◦ They are beneficial to print the pictures for the customers satisfaction ◦ Replaced the printing press
9. Overall I think I would like being a photographer. I think it would be cool to use my creativity to take pictures. And I would never get bored because I am not always going to be taking pictures of the same thing every day!