Using a self directed ira to create hassle free cashflow
- 992 views
Professional real estate investor David Campbell and Kaaren Hall president of uDirect IRA Services share the philosophy, strategies, and tactics behind using a self-directed IRA to create hassle-free ...
Professional real estate investor David Campbell and Kaaren Hall president of uDirect IRA Services share the philosophy, strategies, and tactics behind using a self-directed IRA to create hassle-free cashflow.
In this webinar you are guaranteed to learn:
1) what is a self-directed IRA and why almost every American needs one
2) how easy it is to set up and manage a self-directed IRA
3) how to make sure your self-directed IRA stays tax deferred for as long as you want it to
4) how to use your self-directed IRA to retire younger than you thought possible.
5) the pros and cons of owning real estate in a self-directed IRA
6) how to get the best financing for your self-directed IRA
7) the difference between UDFI & UBIT and how to minimize your tax bill
8) which investments should you own personally and which investments are better suited for your IRA.
The answers to these questions might surprise you. You'll not only hear the perspective of self-directed IRA company president Kaaren Hall, but from professional investor David Campbell who has been using self-directed IRAs as a core part of his investing strategy since 2005.
This webinar is appropriate for both new and well seasoned investors. You can experience the video recording of this webinar by visiting www.hasslefreecashflowinvesting.com
© All Rights Reserved
- Embed Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Total Views