- 452 views
http://www.Hasslefreecashflowinvesting.com If you are a real estate investor, you are trying to control more assets and reduce your liabilities. A savvy real estate investor knows that good debt can ...
http://www.Hasslefreecashflowinvesting.com If you are a real estate investor, you are trying to control more assets and reduce your liabilities. A savvy real estate investor knows that good debt can work for you; it can be an asset rather than a liability. If you would like to learn how to create good debt and use that debt as a powerful wealth creation tool, this FREE webinar is for you! Professional real estate investor David Campbell and world-class financing strategist Graham Parham will teach you how to use creative and conventional financing to increase your cashflow and real estate investor profits.
If you can borrow money at a fixed interest rate of 4% and invest conservatively at 6% profit or better, how much money would you like to borrow? Let's see... I can borrow $100 and invest it to make a $6 dollar profit. After I pay $4 of interest there is $2 of profit left over for me to keep... Making money on the bank's money is called arbitrage and it's the way people get rich in real estate. It is almost impossible to create a fortune in real estate without the responsible use of leverage (debt).
If you could buy property with 100% financing and produce positive cashflow, how many of those properties would you like to own? If you said "AS MANY AS I CAN GET!" you've got the right idea. As a real estate investor wouldn't you like to realistically know how many you can get? If you know the rules lenders are working with, you can develop real estate investor strategies to use these rules to your advantage. If you don't know the rules, you can't play (at least not very well).
david campbell _ graham parham
Our panel of experts will help you unravel the mysteries of real estate investor financing. You'll learn:
1) How to prepare your balance sheet, credit score, mindset, and acquisition strategy to borrow money from banks at unbelievably low interest rates.
2) Creative real estate investor strategies to buy income property using low interest rate loans when you have cash but no credit and no income!
3) Creative real estate investor strategies to buy income property using low interest rate loans when you have a good job and good credit, but limited amounts of cash for the down payment!
4) How to create double digit, triple digit, or even infinite returns using arbitrage - e.g. borrow money at a fixed rate of 4% and invest it for virtually guaranteed profits of 6% or better.
5) How a real estate investor can leverage even small amounts of equity in their existing real estate to buy more income property.
WE'VE SAVED THE BEST REAL ESTATE INVESTOR NEWS FOR LAST.
Would you like to know how to refinance your primary residence and rental properties at today's low interest rates, even if you have NO EQUITY? It sounds crazy but it's true. We'll help you take advantage of the government sponsored HARP program that helps underwater homeowners and real estate investors take advantage of today's unbelievably low interest rates.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views