Pink Spoon Marketing for Therapists
Let your message out!
Casey Truffo, International Therapist Leadership Institute
Free is the new currency.
IT IS AN EXPECTATION YOUR
PROSPECTS WILL HAVE.
What is a pink spoon?
• Something of value for free that you give away.
– Can be on your website
– Or a physical product
Why create a pink spoon?
• Builds credibility.
• Allows you to build relationship with your prospects.
• Can also be the first product if you wish to create a
multiple streams of therapy business.
What makes a GREAT PINK SPOON?
• Free of charge
• Made up of something deeply compelling or sought after
• Relatively small in size
• An introduction to your core business
What formats do pink spoons take?
• Top Ten List
• A 5-10 page special report
• A regularly blog
• An audio
• A video
• A moderated discussion
• A 3 or 5 part e-course
How do you distribute a pink spoon?
• With email list software
• In person
• Through referral sources
Good to Great Pink Spoons
• Take a stand
• Leaves them wanting more…
8 Steps to create a pink spoon…
1. Discover Your Niche Market
2. Elicit the Problems from the niche
3. Find your solutions to the problem
4. Choose your products and your packing
5. Generate traffic with integrity
6. Continue to convert traffic into prospects
7. Strengthen the trust relationship
8. Pursue a bold, outrageous and provocative position in
your niche market.