1. Australian Aborigines I am doing a PowerPoint about the Aborigines!! By Chloe Dudgeon!!
2. Introduction!! <ul><li>My PowerPoint is all about Australian Aborigines there will be lots of information in this. It may have allot of information you might learn something!! </li></ul>
3. The Aboriginal Flag <ul><li>The Black part of the flag symbolises aboriginal people and the yellow circle is the sun, the constant renewer of life. The red is earth and also Ochre, which is used by Aboriginal people in ceremonies!! </li></ul>
4. Art <ul><li>Art was regarded as an integral part of life, not something that was decorative but outside the important and areas of life. Bodies were painted for ceremonies the markings and designs were important and the young were taught to paint these pictures!! Paintings told stories in fact they kept a record in their daily life. They also reflected what was happening around them!! </li></ul>
5. The People!! <ul><li>The aborigine people had never seen white people until captain James cook landed Botany bay in 1770. </li></ul><ul><li>Here is a picture of an aboriginal clipart I found!! </li></ul>
6. Thank you!! <ul><li>Thank you for watching and listening to my PowerPoint about Aborigines!! </li></ul>