F is for…..
•Fungi- any of a kingdom of
living things such as, molds,
mildews, and mushrooms.
G is for…..
• Gravity- The force that attracts a
body toward the center of the
earth, or toward any other
physical body having mass.
Click the link below to watch a demonstration of gravity:
Bill Nye Video
H is for…..
I is for…..
• Insulator- A substance that
does not readily allow the
passage of electricity, heat, or
K is for…..
• Kinetic Energy- Energy that a body
possesses by being in motion.
L is for……
• Law of Conservation of Mass- a
relation stating that in a chemical
reaction, the mass of the products
equals the mass of the reactants.
O is for……
P is for…..
• Prism- A glass or other transparent object in
this form, esp. one that is triangular with
refracting surfaces at an acute angle with each
R is for…..
• Radiation- The emission of energy as
electromagnetic waves or as moving subatomic
S is for……
• Bill Nye Video
V is for…..
• Vapor- A substance diffused or
suspended in the air, esp. one normally
liquid or solid: "dense clouds of smoke
and toxic vapor
W is for…..
• Weather- The state of the atmosphere at a
place and time as regards heat, cloudiness,
dryness, sunshine, wind, rain, etc
X is for…..
• X-ray- electromagnetic radiation of short
wavelength produced when high-speed
electrons strike a solid target.
Y is for…..
• Y-Axis - The vertical axis of a two-dimensional
Cartesian coordinate system