Be the first to like this
Principal Carolyn Gould is a creative, innovative marketer, who develops effective, integrated messaging, digital and print, across all communications channels—ecommerce, catalog, mobile, in-store, social media, blogs and other publishing media. Recognized and praised for versatility, she provides penetrating insights into integrated, multichannel retailing and emerging technologies—all with an eye to enhancing the customer experience. With a reputation for integrity and for cutting through the clutter, Carolyn helps clients to get at the essentials of an idea—either to communicate it or make it profitable by:
• Developing fully realized, fully integrated multichannel new business concepts
• Creating innovative, yet practical approaches to persistent business challenges, using customer behavioral and transaction data—based on customer database and market research, web and circulation analytics—as the starting points for creative and marketing recommendations
• Reinventing outmoded practices to meet the needs of today’s consumers and businesses.
*Idea Generation * Concept Development and Re-Invention Strategies
* Branding/Positioning * Customer Experience Management *Public Relations
* Creative Direction (Digital & Print ) *Communications: Copywriting and Content Development
*Corporate Training & eLearning *Not-for-Profit Expertise
*CRM Tactical Applications Specialist: Prospecting, Retention/Loyalty, Reactivation, Referral/Word-of-Mouth, Membership/Donor, Renewal Marketing Programs: Print, Mobile, Social Media, & e-Commerce
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.