Usability Testing Basics: What's it All About? at Web SIG Cleveland
by Carol Smith, Customer Insights Manager at The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company on May 27, 2011
- 2,102 views
Presented to Web SIG Cleveland on May 21, 2011 at Notre Dame College in South Euclid (Cleveland), Ohio....
Presented to Web SIG Cleveland on May 21, 2011 at Notre Dame College in South Euclid (Cleveland), Ohio.
Learn all you need to get started:
- Where you can conduct studies (does it have to be in a lab?)
- Types of studies (RITE, think aloud, etc.)
- Tips for recruiting participants
- Tips for Interacting with participants without biasing the study
- Preparing for the study (materials needed, forms, etc.)
- Guidance for analyzing the study
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views