Presented to Web SIG Cleveland on May 21, 2011 at Notre Dame College in South Euclid (Cleveland), Ohio.
Learn all you need to get started:
- Where you can conduct studies (does it have to be in a lab?)
- Types of studies (RITE, think aloud, etc.)
- Tips for recruiting participants
- Tips for Interacting with participants without biasing the study
- Preparing for the study (materials needed, forms, etc.)
- Guidance for analyzing the study
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.