A quick and easy recipe For Breakfast, Lunch, Light Dinner, or Snack
- 1 slice of American Cheese (optional)
- Place bread slice on cutting board.
- Evenly spread 1 pat of margarine on one side of bread slice. Be careful not to tear bread.
- Turn bread slice over and evenly spread other pat of margarine on remaining side.
- Cut a circle out of the center of the bread slice and remove to side.
- Place bread slice and circle on griddle.
- Start heating griddle to Medium/High heat.
- Break egg into custard cup. (Be sure not to leave any egg shells in cup.)
- Pour egg into circle that you cut inside bread slice.
- Cook until the clear egg white begins to turn solid white.
- When egg white is set, flip bread slice over.
- Place toasted circle on top of egg in hole of bread slice.
- Continue cooking until done.
- Egg may be left whole or scrambled.
- American cheese may be added to cover egg prior to placing toasted round on top.
- Add a teaspoonful of salsa
- Pour syrup over entire serving
- Chef serves each team member
- No one begins eating until chef is seated
- Eat with European manners