2. What Who Thing, event, idea Person People or action Who are you?What are you going to on Who left the doorMonday? open?What toy is he holding?
3. Why Where When reason Place Time Why is she crying? Where are you? Where are the bWhen are you come?
4. HowQuantity or qualityHow are you feelingtoday
5. WH UseWho Person, PeopleWhat Thing, event, idea or actionWhere Location, PlaceWhy ReasonWhich ChooseWhen timeHow much Asking for a priceHow many Quantity Quality
6. Ask questions using wh-words like WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, HOW, etc.1. She lives near Wimbledon. _______________________________________________?2. They play golf twice a week. _____________________________________________?3. They get up at 7:15 every morning. ________________________________________?4. The students need more practice. _______________________________________?5. John goes to Pucón in the summer. ___________________________________?6. Mary comes to work by bus. _________________________________?7. We go to the club on Friday. ____________________________________?8. They go to the park on Sunday. ______________________________________?9. Mary goes shopping on Saturday. ______________________________________?10. They need twenty dollars. _______________________________________________?11. They have two cars now. _______________________________________________?12. He walks to work because he hasn t got a car. _____________________________?13. They don t like the car because it s too small. ______________________________?14. She usually sleeps six hours every night. _______________________________?