3. Port-o-potty: a portable toilet that
leads to the depth of hell. It smells,
its disgusting, and most times
I use the woods instead of the
Port-o-potty because i am disgusted.
4. temporary feces
a place racoons
may call home...
a brightly colored plastic
portable bathroom with
a small joke of a chimney
that smells of feces
5. It is an all out disgusting experience especially if
you have to sit down.
It is a much more private experience than digging
a hole however, so in that respect, I love a
port-o-potty.That said, digging a hole feels cleaner.
6. the grossest place on earth.
a location of pure desperation.
in a box
A port-o-potty is
an ingenious invention
that allows you to
go to the bathroom
wherever you want!
8. There is an overwhelming smell, and once you
enter you are greeted by the visual of the origin of
You must be in pretty darn good shape to hold the
squat position required to hover over a bench type
toilet seat, not to mention that your forehead
will touch the door while squatting.
9. Are you a squatter or a sitter?
10. I’m bisitual. If there
is toilet paper strewn
across a seat then I will sit.
If it’s suspect then I squat.
nester (put lots of toilet
paper down around the
seat to sit on)
11. What are the worst things about port-o-potties?
the smell/ 91.7%
the germs/ 68.3%
looking down into the ‘pit’/ 75%
lack of supplies/ 65%
the size/ 35%
the fear of being
the fact that there is usually
someone standing outside
listening to you!
13. What was your worst experience with a port-o-potty?
When i was a child i went into one that
was harboring a wasp nest.That is the
scariest thing you could encounter while
squatting over a stinky toilet.
14. a typical port-o-potty is not right
for squatting and sometimes I
get a little pee on my waistband--
The floor is wet and I am wearing
low sandles! Gross!!!
Sharing with men! Gross!
someone locked me in!
15. When I think of using port-o-potties, I just smell
the smell in my mind--maybe the horror of it
just blocks the rest of my memories...
16. i had to take off my sock and use it
to wipe myself since there wasn’t
any toilet paper and i hadn’t
checked before i used.
17. Have you ever ‘held it’ in order to avoid using a port-o-potty?
18. yep. i’m a camel.
will do what i have
to do. also,
stops me from
(sad) just to avoid
using a portopotty.
19. Held it? I have gone in the woods to avoid
using a port-o-potty. I’ve learned to squat very
well! I’ve taught my kids to squat, too!