1. Cell Phones Control Your Life.
by: Carlos Christian
2. You depend on your cell phone more than you
think you do .
3. Cell phones are great and are
a major part of our lives.
Slowly they have crept into the forefront of our
4. Depending more on yourself as opposed to your small,
intelligent device can and will improve your life.
stumbling and bumbling
about, totally unaware of
6. Free yourselves from the oppression
of your master, the cell phone.
7. 3 Main Points
1) Cellphones allow us to do wonderful things that
assist us in everyday life.
2)Use your cell phone as a tool but make yourself
aware of the world around you.
3) Depend more on your human ability and less on
your cell phone.
8. Yes, we love them.
In many cases we need them.
9. Congratulations! Your
cell phone does
everything so you don’t
10. How much of your time
is devoted to your cell
11. Cell phones have already been proven to cause
distractions that can be dangerous.
12. We all use cell phones and that’s not the problem.
Ummm....excuse me, my cell just dinged
13. On average
times a day.
14. Use more of your brain
Use less of your cell phone
15. Do you recall recalling...
Or remember remembering..?
16. Put your cell
phone in its place
and not the head
of your life.
17. It’s a tool!
Again, cell phones are a great asset to us.
Use them as the tools that they are.
Depend more on you and less on it.
19. When you put your cell phone in its place your
life will be less stressful and more fulﬁlling.
20. Manage your use
and diminish your
Your cell phone
is a tool in your
life, not in
control of it.