<ul><li>Definition </li></ul><ul><li>VAK model is composed to visual style, auditory and kinesthetic; it is a preferred method of learning for an individual (Visual learner, Auditory or Kinesthetic). </li></ul><ul><li>Visual style is using for people who learn much better watching images and understanding visual things. This knowledge is best by seeing or reading what he try to learn. </li></ul>
Characteristics of Visual Style <ul><li>Explanation </li></ul><ul><li>Demonstration </li></ul><ul><li>1. Student needs silence to concentrate, any noise can be annoying. </li></ul>
2. Visual learners tend to use many elements that illustrate the explanations.
<ul><li>3. Give information in writing is better than verbally information. </li></ul>
4. He used to draw to explain what he means, he prefers do drawing to explain that explain with words.
<ul><li>5. He used to plan things before . He is good thinker. </li></ul>
<ul><li>6. Rote memorize is not their strong point. They have to make an effort in order to remember some things. </li></ul>
<ul><li>7. Visual learners tend to think other things while the teacher is explaining. They are lack of concentration during that time. </li></ul>
8. The visuals are significantly more sensitive to facial expressions, corporal language, the gestures, movements,etc .
9. They always stare at teacher lips maybe because it helps them to understand what she or he is saying.
10. Visual learners hardly ever listens the instructions or material because they prefer to read them.
11. It is difficult to remember things if they were not written or drawn. The visual learners remember more easily from one concept when it is written, or draw, etc..
In conclusion, if we can see or read, we can get the maximum performance of learning knowledge.