1. The Funtastic Philippines Trip with Care & Friends:!
Winter Break 2013-2014!
2. The Funtastic Philippines Trip with!
Care & Friends!
• What makes this trip funtastic?!
• Trip Overview!
3. What makes this trip funtastic?!
Tropical paradise = super awesome winter escape!
• Conde Nast named the Philippines Top 2013 Travel Destination
to Watch !
• 3 Philippine beaches are in CNN’s Top 100 Beaches in the World
– and we’ll be partying it up in the best one!!
Just us friends!
• This isn’t an ofﬁcial trek, which means no random strangers /
stragglers. You’ll just be among good friends who are after the
same thing: beach and booze!!
4. Trip Overview!
11 days, 4 Philippine islands & !
15 awesome friends!
27 – 28 Dec
29 Dec – 01 Jan
03 – 06 Jan
$2,200 pax all-in cost, excluding ﬂights!
Pay to Care via Paypal @
5. Thrilla in Manila: 27-28 Dec!
6. Thrilla in Manila!
City cruising: Experience Manila via 3 favorite local public transports – the jeepney,
tricycle, and kalesa!
Imelda Shoe Museum: Drool over
former ﬁrst lady’s astounding shoe
Manila clubbing: Live it up VVIP style at
Manila’s hottest spots!
7. Thrilla in Manila!
Quiapo Tour: Check out the oldest Spanish colonial churches (including the only
all-steel church in Asia), visit the Muslim quarter, pay homage to the Black
Nazarene, and get your fortunes told!
8. Boracay, Baby: 29-Dec – 01 Jan !
9. Boracay, Baby!
New Years Eve Beach Party!
Ariel’s Point: Cliff diving,
Lazy beach cruising!
10. Cebu: 02 Jan!
Swimming with whale sharks!
Optional visit to Cebu prison to see the famous dancing inmates in action!
12. Bohol: 03-06 Jan !
Chocolate Hills Tour: see one of nature’s
wonders in the form of 1,776 perfectly
Tarsier Sanctuary Tour: get to
know the world’s smallest
primate (the size of your ﬁrst);
also the inspiration for Yoda’s
character in Star Wars!
Homestay @ Carebear’s!
Care Uy @ email@example.com / 267-815-5313!
Kim Ong @ firstname.lastname@example.org / 917-972-2795!