5 Weeks Face to Face Training
The group was divided in Two
• Technological orientation
• Information seeking and management.
• Communication, collaboration and
• Creation of content and knowledge.
• Informed decision making and problem-
Video tutorials for common
Training support with Skype
Contextualization of Virtual Learning
• Strengthening the foundational skills.
• Day to day activities
• Care management and Administration.
• Peer Learning.
Virtual Learning Enviroment in
All the care workers are developing
foundational and day to day skills.
They are able to:
Configure and work with the tablets.
Communicate, sharing information, and work in
Use the ITC in their day to day activities.
Use the ITC in their professional activities