2. Overview: Search Engine OptimizationSearch engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume andquality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or"algorithmic") search results.SEOhelps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves thechances that the site will be found by the search engine.Itis the process of choosing targeted keyword phrases related to a site, andensuring that the site places well when those keyword phrases are part of a Websearch.The practice of designing web pages so that they rank as high as possible insearch results from search engines.SEOhelps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves thechances that the site will be found by the search engine.
3. Goals: Search Engine OptimizationAchieving a high ranking on the search enginesBoost sales / Increase your return on investmentImprove your competitive edgeExpand customer base and target audienceGrowth in site traffic
4. TOOLS: Search Engine Optimization
5. PROCESS: Search Engine OptimizationOff Page SEO Services are the best way to get more website traffic. Off pagefactors include relevant back links to the website, as well as anchor text. Back linksare very important for Google for generating traffic to the website:Off Page SEO Services Include Blog Submission Article Submission Directory Submission Social Bookmarking Press ReleaseOn-Page factors are related directly to the content and structure of the website.On-page optimization involves modifying keyword frequency in the URL, OptimizingTitle, Headings, Hypertext Links and Body text.On Page SEO Services Include Title tag optimization Description tag optimization Keyword tag optimization Image Optimization PDF Optimization
6. ROADMAP: Search Engine OptimizationOff-page Services Blog Submission Article Submission Directory Submission Social Bookmarking Press ReleaseOn-page Services Title tag optimization Description tag optimization Keyword tag optimization Image Optimization PDF Optimization
7. ROADMAP: OFF-Page ServicesBlog Submission Blogs are a way to share facts, ideas and opinions directly betweenpeople. A blog is an online journal where users post thoughts, comments or news ina chronological format. Updates are often frequent and done on a regular basis.Blog Submission benefits : - Relevant and meaningful content plays a vital role in increasing website traffic. - Submitting your blog to selected reputable blog directories will increase its visibility significantly, and will improve its ranking in search engines. - Through blogs you can highlight the services and products offered by your business in the most effective way to your potential customers. - Get quality one way links easily. Blog posting helps to generate one way links of high quality for your website.
8. ROADMAP: OFF-Page ServicesArticle Submissions Articles are the better way to promote the products and services. In thearticles we can provide information to users about specific products. Articles canbe used as a promotional tool for marketing the web site. With the help of articlesthe general or specific details related to the site or product or any services that youare providing through your website can be promoted directly.Benefits of Article Submission: - Article submissions are a powerful technique for adding additional readers to your blog. - Articles provide powerful inbound links to your blog or website, adding strength in the search engines.- Articles have good source of free advertising to gain more exposure to the products & services.
9. ROADMAP: OFF-Page ServicesDirectory Submissions Directory submission is the process of submitting site URL to web sitedirectory. The process is not merely filling the form at directory submission page butalso involves more than this. It is basically a website submission service where yourwebsite is added to the proper category in a searchable online directory whichenhances your site’s visibility and creates relevant inbound links to your website.Benefits of Directory Submission: - Higher Position In The Search Engine Results - Increased Click Through Traffic - Directory submissions provide increased link popularity. - Getting listed in major search engines. - Increased visits from search engine robots.- Increased visibility in search engines.
10. ROADMAP: OFF-Page ServicesSocial Bookmarking Social bookmarking is a way of sharing sites or pages of a website that wecome across with the online community. The ability to save and categorize apersonal collection of bookmarks and share them with others, Users may also takebookmarks saved by others and add them to their own collection, as well as tosubscribe to the lists of others.Benefits of Social Bookmarking: - As many times Bookmark saved is better, as this add value to the website’s products because people like it and saved it to use in future. - Social Bookmarking sites help to flow visitors from all over the web.- This system offers the facility to rank a particular resource on the basis of number of times it has been bookmarked by the users
11. ROADMAP: OFF-Page ServicesPress Release A public relations announcement issued to the news media and othertargeted publications for the purpose of letting the public know of companydevelopments.Benefits of Press Release: - It increases online publicity of goods & services. - It increases your downloads and sales. - Having press releases in the search engines will generate more traffic to the website. - It gives value to the website by getting links in the press releases.
12. ROADMAP: On-Page Services On-Page factors are related directly to the content and structure of thewebsite. On-page optimization involves modifying keywords frequency in the URL,Title, Headings, Hypertext Links and Body text. The following tags are optimized inthe web pages:Title tags: Title tags are the words that appear at the very top of your web browser,and they they are used by search engine’s as the title of the listing.Description tags: META tags are HTML tags that are used to include informationabout your web page.Keyword tags: The META Keywords Tag is where you list keywords and keywordphrases that youve targeted for that specific page.Image Optimization: The process of adding keywords in the image name andslicing image and resolution reduction.PDF Optimization: Optimizing PDF files for the Web can significantly shrink their sizeand boost display speed, saving bandwidth and user frustration.