Be the first to like this
Brief Resume of Capt. S B Tyagi, FISM, CSC
• Holds Masters’ degrees in Philosophy, Sociology, Defense Studies & Political Science beside B.Sc. and LLB. He is also holding master’s degree in Business Administration and post graduate diplomas in Business Administration, Personnel Management & Industrial Relations and Safety & Security Management.
• Twenty eight years experience (including Army) in the field. Presently working in GAIL (India) Limited as Chief of Security at its Corporate Office.
• Have been regular faculty in Management Institutes. Various articles are published in related magazines and internet sites.
• Writer of best selling book on Industrial Security - “Industrial Security: Management & Strategies”.
• Made presentations in more then 18 international seminars on the subjects of homeland security and industrial security.
• The Honorable Lt. Governor of Delhi bestowed the most coveted ‘Best Security Manger’ award to Capt S B Tyagi on 30th August 2007 instituted by Security Today, a leading niche magazine for the protection industry. The award is testimony of untiring efforts, constant application of noble approaches in security management, innovation and leadership in the profession which have been distinctly displayed by Capt S B Tyagi. He has been recognized in past too for the similar qualities when he was awarded ‘Best Security Manager’ in 2002 and ‘Best Security Operation Manager’ in 2004 by IISSM (International Institute of Security and Safety Management).
• Given ‘Certification of Recognition’ and awarded as ‘Best Security Practitioner’ in GAIL in year 2009.
• Recipient of “Award of Fellowship (FISM)” and is “Certified Security & Safety Consultant (CSC)” by the “International Institute of Security & Safety Management”.
• Co-founder of “International Council of Industrial Security and Safety”.
• Mail id: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
• Blog: http://captsbtyagi.blogspot.com
• Web-site: http://www.wix.com/sbtyagi/iciss