1. ANNUAL REPORTS INTER ACTIVE MEDIA ADVERTISING & MARKETING BR AND IDENTIT Y There’s more to your story.
2. Our Firm From annual reports and interactive media to advertising & marketing, for 45 years Curran & Connors has helped organizations tell their stories in ways that inform, intrigue and inspire key audiences.
3. National Footprint HEADQUARTERS Design/Client Service: Hauppauge, NY Design/Client Service:Design/Client Service: Chicago, ILSan Francisco, CA Design/Client Service: Ft. Lauderdale, FL 16 LOCATIONS 4 DESIGN STUDIOS Sales Office 70+ PERSON TEAM Client Service Office Design Studio Sales Office Sales Office Design Studio Design Studio/Sales Office Design Studio Office Client Service Design Studio Design Studio/Client Service Office Corporate Headquarters Design Studio Design Studio/Sales Office Corporate Headquarters
4. Our Best-of-Breed Approach CREATIVE PROJECT QUALITY SERVICES MANAGEMENT ASSURANCETeam SynergyCRE ATIVE SERVICES PROJEC T MANAGEMENT QUALIT Y ASSUR ANCEDesigners translate your Dedicated account executives In-house production specialistscommunications objective and oversee your project from including Web developers,message into programs that beginning to end, making sure retouchers, typesetters andconnect with targeted audiences. it’s delivered on time, within proofreaders ensure that every budget and achieves your goal. detail of a program is covered.
5. Integrated Story TellingIn a continuously changing environment, you need clear and consistent visualcommunications to break through. Curran & Connors creates a wide range ofsolutions to communicate your story and connect with your audiences. ar web id ad mktAnnual Reports Interactive Media Brand Identity Advertising MarketingTraditional Web Sites Positioning Targeting Corporate LiteratureSummary Online Annual Logo Design Creative Reports Development Direct Mail10-K Wrap Visual Identity Content Media Planning TradeshowCorporate Brand Standards Management BoothsResponsibility Media Buying Integration Flash PowerPointDonor Campaign Naming Presentations Video ImplementationCommunity Event Materials e-Marketing Magazines
6. Annual Reports arTRADITIONAL We design and produce annual reports that effectively10-K WRAPSUMMARY connect with investors and build trust for our clients.INTEGRATED
7. Online Annual Reports webHTML The online annual report utilizes interactive technology toVIDEOFLASH communicate with the investment community.
8. Corporate Responsibility Reports arONLINE We carefully tailor messages that showcase the corporateSUMMARYSUSTAINABLE PRINTING responsibility efforts and achievements of our clients.
9. Interactive Media webWEB SITES We combine our award-winning design capability withPOWERPOINTVIDEO in-house technical expertise to deliver Web solutions thatE-MARKETING are intuitive, functional and visually appealing.
10. Advertising & Marketing ad mkt We Value Asset s Different Light in a Successful compani es take advantag companies often e of the opportun face financial issue ities that changing fixed formulas or s in times of chan times present. But capi ge. It takes an enlig grow ing over 70 years, mid tal ratios to fully comprehend the htened view to see -size and large busi complex financia beyond asset-based fina nesses have relie l needs of business ncing for grow th. d on Rosenthal makers at Rosentha Business owners & Rosenthal to prov es. For l, which enables and managers have ide timely pressing business them to obtain access to the key needs. quick and informe decision d responses to their most Dom esti c & Inte Wor king Cap ital rnat ional Fact Loans—Term orin g— Lett ers Loans— Coll ater of Credit al Man age men t Serv ices NEW YOR K LOS ANG ELE S SHA NGH For a conf iden AI tial cons ulta tion 212 356-1497 , plea se cont or mst anle y@r act Mic hael Stan osen thal inc. com ley:ADVERTISING We create strategically targeted campaigns, develop powerful ROS ENT HAL INC .CO MMEDIA PLANNINGBROCHURES messaging and design sophisticated communication materialsDIRECT MARKETING that connect with your audience.
11. Brand Identity idVISUAL IDENTIT Y From positioning refinement and tag line creation to logo designPOSITIONINGBRAND COMPOSITE and graphic standards development, Curran & Connors translatesBRAND INTEGRATION branding strategies into verbal and visual identity components that enhance brand image and shift brand perceptions.
12. IPOs and New Listings ar web id ad mktINVESTOR KITS As companies returned this year to the public markets to raiseANNUAL REPORTSWEB SITES investment capital, we developed investor relations materials that got the message out to new and potential investors.
13. Clients include many of America’s largest companies*Apollo Group, Inc. ProLogisCelgene Corporation Quest Diagnostics IncorporatedCooper Industries plc Rockwell Collins, Inc.Coventry Health Care, Inc. Safeway Inc.Dell Inc. SAICDeVry Inc. SanDisk CorporationFortune Brands Inc. Sealed Air CorporationH&R Block Smurfit-Stone Container CorporationHertz Global Holdings, Inc. Southwest AirlinesHuntsman Corporation Spectrum Group International, Inc.International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. The Pantry, Inc.Kimberly-Clark Corporation WellPoint Inc.McCormick & Company, Inc. Western Union CompanyMedtronic, Inc. Whirlpool CorporationMolex Incorporated Wynn Resorts Ltd.Pall Corporation*Clients listed above are ranked as S&P 500 and/or Fortune 500 companies.
14. Over the past four decades, Curran & Connors has evolvedto meet the challenges in a continually changing corporateenvironment. Our ongoing evolution translates into enhanceddesign capabilities, cutting-edge technology and better serviceto our clients. With design studios in New York, Chicago, Floridaand California, and account executives across the country, wecontinue to offer an unparalleled diversity of talent coupled withlocal representation to tell the unique stories of our clients.