School trip to London
April 29th- May 4th
IES Puerta de la Axarquía
La Cala del Moral
“LA CALA GETS NEAR EUROPE”
• As part of this English Department project , the students of 4º ESO
have taken part in a School trip to London.
• Our aim is that they can have the opportunity to know other
countries, cultures and languages different to ours so that this may
help them to be more flexible, understanding and have an open
• The experience has been a complete success due to the students´ good
behaviour and collaboration .
• We hope this trip can be something they can always remember and be
a part of her life for ever.
• We would like to say “thank you very much indeed” to:
• our students
• the Headmaster of our School
• the board of teachers
• the staff.
• And parents
• .....and what you are going to see next is just a small account of our
Just to finish we must not forget that the real stars of these holidays
YOU...... The students.
You really behaved yourselves and we feel very proud of it.
Hope you have enjoyed and” lived” again our school trip to London.
We wish you the best of luck in future
With all our love,
Mª Carmen, Manuela y Pepa
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.