This presentation demonstrates the new capabilities of PowerPoint and it is best viewed in Slide Show. These slides are designed to give you great ideas for the presentations you’ll create in PowerPoint 2010!For more sample templates, click the File tab, and then on the New tab, click Sample Templates.
Death – Lack of better ppt, PPT hell – Too much use of unwanted pptsIt's too easy to create slidesIt takes too much control away from the presenter.It lends itself to unnecessary competition.Time consumingPresenters fail to establish the connections necessary to make their message memorable.
…five simple rules for creating world-changing presentations.
The first rule is: Treat your audience as king.
Your audience deserves to be treated like royalty. Design a presentation that meets their needs, not just yours.
The second rule is: Spread ideas and move people.
Your audience didn’t show up to read your 60 page on screen dissertation.
The next rule is: Help them see what you are saying.
Combining minimal text with meaningful visuals means that you’ll reach everyone.
Rule number 4: Practice design, not decoration.
As tempting as it is to fill your slides with stuff, often de-decorating is the best policy.
Any writer or designer will tell you that 90% of the creative process…
The last rule is: Cultivate healthy relationships (with your slides and your audience)
So there are the rules.
1. A tour of the magic application !!!How to Prepare PPT ??By Swathi S
2. What is PPT ??Proprietary commercial presentation program developedby Microsoft. Runs on : 1. Microsoft Windows ( Latest Powerpoint 2010) 2. Apples Mac OS X operating system (Latest PowerPoint 2011)
3. Why are PowerPointPresentations preferred?? Easy to Aids in create Memory visualsMultipleChannels
4. Criticisms : Against PPT Death by PowerPoint PowerPoint Hell
6. Others1. Table2. Chart3. Smart Art4. Picture5. Clip Art6. Video
7. Must know in PPT !!!• Insert Table, Chart,Picture, ClipArt, Video etc.,• Formatting Fonts, Shapes & Layouts• Word Art, Header & Footer & Slide number with or w/o logos• Page Setup, Orientation & Templates
8. Key Features HyperlinkHandouts & Inserting Notes Sound MasterComment Slide Show Spell Check Animation
9. 5 RULES
10. 1 TREAT YOUR AUDIENCE AS KING
11. 2 SPREAD ANDMOVE
12. It’s not just about the visuals, but strengtheningYOURMESSAGE.
13. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH B BLAH BLAH
14. HELP THEM3 WHAT YOU ARE
15. Impress Your Audience With Creative And UniqueShapes Like The Speedometer! 20% 55%
16. USE THE FLOWCHART VISUAL TO GET A CLEAR OVERVIEW OFTHE PROCESS! Identify Contact Meet Propose Make Sale
17. VISULIZE ACTIVITIES WITH TIMELINES!USE THE TIMELINE ARROW PUZZLE PLAN YOURPROJECTS! BEFORE NOW FUTURE This is an This is an This is an example text. example text. example text. 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
18. 4 PRACTICE NOT DECORATION
19. 5DELIVER YOURPRESENTATION
20. Tips Must Be Followed While PreparingPPT Keep the background consistent and subtle Use bulleted points instead of lengthy paragraphs The Add-ons should relate to and enhance the topic of the slide Crop out outsider’s logos or names Limit the number of transitions used Limit the number of colours on a single screen. Check the spelling and grammar. Use Uniform fonts with reasonable size Give a brief overview at the start. Then present the information. Finally review important points. Do not turn your back on the audience