1. DIGITAL PORTFOLIOWe are an interactive marketing and communicationsdivision of 4CTechnologies that helps clients andpotential clients achieve their creative goals throughconsultative technologies. We also work closely withour sister division, 4CGeoWorks, to support GIS andmapping initiatives with graphic and web solutions.
2. Core Design Capabilities Branding/Identity Development Logos, Slogans, Stationary, eTags, Style Guides and Standards Website Development, Web 2.0, Content Management, Hosting Services, Portal, Search Website Solutions Engine Optimization, RSS Feeds, Blogs and Social Media Flash Development, Video Production, Multi-Media Presentations, Client Outreach, Electronic Marketing Advertising, Newsletters, 3D Graphics and Animation, Webmercials Research/Response Multi-Touch Campaigns, On-Line Surveys, PURL Programs Event Planning, Promotional Activities, Seminars Campaign Management and Grand Openings, Electronic RSVPs, FundraisingTraditional MarketingPLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT GENERAL ADVERTISING PUBLIC/MEDIA RELATIONS● Business and Marketing Plans ● Collateral Materials ● PR/Press Contact● Organizational Charts ● Proposal Writing and Production ● Publications and Distribution● Mission/Vision Statements ● Powerpoint/Client Presentations ● Articles/Reproduction● SWOT Analysis ● Post Proposal Analysis ● Contract/New Hire Press Releases● Management Succession Plans ● Secret Shoppers ● Professional Biographies● Research/Awareness Studies ● Award/Recognition Entries ● Speakers Bureau and Speech Writing ● Sales Performance/Tracking ● Ghost Writing for PublicationsINTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS/HR ● Print, TV and Radio Advertising● Company Newsletters ● Video Presentations● Incentive/Awards Programs ● Telemarketing and Script Writing● Employee Handbook ● Custom Photography● Training and Career Development ● Direct Mail ● Questionnaires and Surveys ● Client Newsletter/Letters ● Client Retention Programs
3. Approach to Your GrowthAs the business climate changes and theoutsourcing of many services becomesa necessity to keep costs down and staycompetitive, we want to be there to support you.This is the main reason why 4CTechnologiesestablished 4CDesignWorks in 2005.This professional creative services groupprovides practical design solutions to enablecompanies to elevate performance and growth.How do they accomplish this? By defining,developing and leveraging your planning,identity, interactive and marketing strategies.All of these strategies are developed in linewith CARE™. CARE™ not only signifies ourcommitment to your success, but also standsfor Consulting, Analyzing, Recommending andEnsuring. Throughout the life cycle of yourproject, you will receive a recommended courseof action, as well as support documentationand detailed updates.4CDesignWorks has the experience, talentand professionalism to manage all - ora portion of - your growth initiatives. Bycollaborating with you and your team, they willassist in developing a unique marketing andcommunications strategy designed specificallyto align with your business requirements. 3
4. Branding/IdentityDevelopmentAll successful companies in the world have one thingin common, a good brand. With a strong, appealinglogo, a professional identity package, and a welldirected marketing campaign, the sky is the limit.
5. Branding/Identity DevelopmentBABB, Inc. - Includes logo design, website and benefits portal creation, business cards and several web-based portal systems. 5
6. Branding/Identity DevelopmentWaldec Homes - Includes logo design, website creation and business cards. 6
7. Branding/Identity DevelopmentSummerHill - Includes logo design, website creation and various print advertising materials. 7
8. Branding/Identity DevelopmentLindy Paving Inc. - SealMaster - Joint Identity, stationary package, brochure, folder, and website holding page. 8
9. Branding/Identity DevelopmentTimeless Expressions - Includes website design, logo creation, business cards, and various print advertising materials. 9
10. Branding/Identity DevelopmentSetPoint Sports+Fitness - Includes logo design, custom eCommerce website creation, business cards, packaging and various print materials. 10
11. Web SolutionsA website or a web-based application has becomevital to the commercial and industrial world. Theability to reach your clients and potential custom-ers online has skyrocketed over the past years. At4CDesignWorks, we have the talent and skills togive your business the web presence it deserves.
12. Web SolutionsDonatelli Family of Businesses - Includes website creation, content management for Fred Donatelli Cemetery Memorials, 12 Pittsburgh Cremation Service and Oakcrest Pet Crematory, and business card design.
13. Web SolutionsGC Group LLC - Includes website creation and custom graphic illustration as well as e-Mail Newsletter. 13
14. Web SolutionsTracy Co. - Includes website creation and custom graphic illustration. 14
15. Web SolutionsAqua Filter Fresh Inc. - Corporate website and eCommerce site design, copy writing and Flash animated fact area 15
16. Web SolutionsPittOhio Express - Wellness Portal - Includes custom health benefits portal reflecting the “look and feel” of existing company marketing materials. 16
17. Web SolutionsPenn Line - Corporate Website featuring an Employment application area, allowing users to apply on-line. 17
18. Web SolutionsBAMS - Well Advised - Includes name creation and custom workers comp related portal system to compliment the “look and feel” of their existing website. 18
19. Web SolutionsCertaPro Painters - Portal Access Theme - for business development utilization. 19
20. Web SolutionsLindy Paving Inc. - Look Ahead Calendar - Web enabled calendar system 20
21. Web SolutionseLoop llc - Corporate website, as well as e-Mail Newsletter. 21
22. Marketing4CDesignWorks has the knowledge and experienceto create a custom marketing program that “hitshome” with your target market. Interactive presen-tations, newsletters, collateral materials and marketresearch are just the beginning. Let us take you tothe top of your league.
23. MarketingRetail Financial Solutions - Pro Bono Powerpoint presentation, presentation materials and copy writing. 23
24. MarketingUniversal Aggregates LLC - Includes website creation, market planning, interactive demo with custom artwork and packaging. 24
25. MarketingPJ Dick, Trumbull and Lindy - Complete marketing program. Includes website creation, internal brochures, newsletters and several print advertising materials. 25
26. MarketingNSS Life - Layouts and mock up concepts for new website 26
27. MarketingLogoline - Includes promotional planning, supplier management and eCommerce website creation. 27
28. Marketing4CTechnologies REITs Campaign - e-Mail teasers - Copy writing and graphics for Web Splash Page with PDF download 28
29. MarketingNGE Environmental & Geotechnical Engineering Solutions - Corporate website and display booth graphics. 29
30. MarketingFranklin Regional Boosters - Various printed brochures featuring boys and girls sports team. 30
31. Research/ResponseLooking for a more direct way to reach and surveyyour customers? With our custom survey systemand personalized URL and direct mail programs,you will get the answers you need to drive business,develop products or get input on customer service.
32. Research/ResponseGC Group Interactive - Potential client survey program for prospective new business venture. 32
33. Research/ResponseMSLDirect - PURL multi-touch survey involving creative development of the campaign postcard and the survey landing pages. 33
34. Research/ResponseASK First - Electronic Survey Engine UI and Branding 34
35. Campaign ManagementAt 4CDesignWorks, we have the talent and experi-ence to bring your next campaign to life! If you arehosting an event, considering a new campaign or sim-ply looking to jump start your business, look no furtherthen 4CDesignWorks.
36. Campaign ManagementVox Mobile BlackBerry Event - Includes event management, directional signage, event invitations, name tags, and notepads. 36
37. Campaign Management4CTechnologies Lotusphere Comes to You 2007 - Includes event planning and management, invitations, 37 e-Mail blasts, handouts, name tags, web registration and notepads.
38. Campaign Management4CTechnologies Lotusphere Comes to You 2008 - Includes event planning and management, invitations, e-Mail blasts and web registration to date. 38
39. Campaign ManagementFSG Grand Opening Event - Includes event planning and management, invitation, powerpoint slides, name badges and capabilities piece. 39
40. Campaign Management4CTechnologies CommonStore e-Mail Archiving Seminar - Includes event planning and 40management, e-Mail blasts, handouts, name tags, Powerpoint slides and web registration.
41. Campaign Management4CTechnologies OnBoard ‘09 Lotusphere Comes to You 2009 - Event planning and 41 management, e-Mail blasts and tags, hardcopy invitations, and web registration.
42. Contact Us Today!If you are interested in any of our interactive marketingand communication services, don’t hesitate to give us acall today!John Riley President firstname.lastname@example.org 412.871.7172Kathy Olek Managing Consultant kolek@4CDesignWorks.com 412.871.7123Stephanie Davis Marketing Assistant sdavis@4CDesignWorks.com 412.871.7104Joshua Schmitt Creative Lead jschmitt@4CDesignWorks.com 412.871.7121Catherine Wenger Graphic Designer cwenger@4CDesignWorks.com 412.871.7124