1. Group Members Sufyan Jalib 1050616-113 Zeeshan Khalid 1050616-108 Tariq Saeed 10050616-120 Haseeb Shabbir 10050616-122 Tassadaq Hussain 10050616-124
2. NEWS CHANNELS: ARY NEWS EXPRESS NEWS EXPRESS 24/7 ROYAL NEWS SAMAA NEWS DUNYA NEWS
3. Ajj News Launched 2005 Owned by Business Recorder Group Slogan Pakistan Ki Awaz(Voice of Pakistan) Country Pakistan HEADQUATER KARACHI Sister channel(s) Play TV Website http://www.aaj.tv
4. Dawn News Launched 2007 Network Dawn Owned by Dawn Media Group Slogan Aap Ka Aitabar Country Pakistan Headquarters Karachi
5. News One Launched  Broadcast area 27 November 2007 South Asia, Middle Owned by East, Central Asia, Far Air Waves Media East & Australia (Private) Limited  Headquarters Slogan Karachi Such Ki Lagan  Sister channel(s) Country TV One Pakistan  Availability Language Satellite Urdu AsiaSat 3S
6.  Launched 26 September 2004 Network ARY Digital Network Owned by ARY Group Broadcast area Australia, Europe, Asia, India , Pakistan, Bangladesh, SriLanka , Afghanistan Middle East, United Kingdom, United States programs Criminals Most Wanted Sawal Yeh hai Q&A OFF the Record
7.  Launched 2008 Owned by Television Media Network (Private) Limited Slogan Har Khabar Par Nazar Language Urdu Broadcast area South Asia, Middle East, America, UAE, UK, Ireland Headquarters Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
8. EXPRESS NEWS PROGRAMES: Shahid Naama by Dr.Shadid Masood Kal Tak (Political Talk Show) To The Point (Political Talk Show) FRONTLINE (Political Talk Show) Koi Dekhay na dekhay, Shabbir tou dekhay ga (Real Stories)
9.  Launched February 5, 2009 Closed November 28, 2011 Owned by Television Media Network (Private) Limited (Lakson Group) Slogan News as it Happens Country Pakistan Language English Broadcast area South Asia, Middle East Headquarters Karachi, Pakistan
10. Royal NEWS  Launched August 2007  Owned by: Royal Group Projects Royal Media Network
11. SAMAA TV Launched December, 2007 Owned by Jaag Broadcasting Systems (Pvt.) Limited Slogan "Sansani Nahi, Sirf Khabrein" Country Pakistan Language Urdu Broadcast area Pakistan and Worldwide Headquarters Karachi, Pakistan
12. Dunya News  Launched December 1, 2008  Owned by Mian Aamir Mehmood  Slogan Khabar Ki Dunya  Country Pakistan  Language Urdu  Broadcast area South Asia  Headquarters Lahore, pakistan  Website www.dunyanews.tv
13. Food channelsARY ZauqMasala TV
14. ARY Zauq Network ARY Digital Network Owned by ARY Group Country Pakistan Broadcast area Pakistan Website ARY Zauq.tv
15. Masala TV Launched 22nd November 2006 Owned by Eye Television Network Slogan Add some Masala to your Life Country Pakistan Broadcast area Worldwide (MostlySouth Asia)
16. Life style and fashion Style 360 OWNER Eye Television Network Slogan Its all about style Country Pakistan Language English, Urdu Broadcast area South Asia, North America, United Kingdom, Australia Headquarters Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad
17. Punjabi channel  Apna Channel  Punjab TV
18. APNA CHANNEL Launched October 14, 2004 Network APNA TV Network Country Pakistan Language Punjabi Broadcast area South Asia, Middle East, Europe Headquarters Karachi, Pakistan Sister channel(s) APNA News
19. PUNJAB TV Slogan Har Welay Tuhaday Naal Naal Country Pakistan Headquarters Lahore, Pakistan Website www.punjabtv.pk
20. KOOK CHANNEL SATElite channel Broadcast from pakistan Language siraiki 24 hour channel Regional channel
22. ROHI TV VISA EXPERT  RAAZ In this program, the Most popular host try to address program of Rohi TV all visa related presents Ghost issues with hunters. experiences professional & expert.
23. ISLAMIC CHANNELSQTV Launched 2003 Network ARY Digital Network Owned by ARY Group Slogan The Only Islamic Channel Round the Clock Broadcast area Worldwide Headquarters Karachi Sister channel(s) ARY Digital ARY News ARY Musik
24. HADI TV Launched 2008 Network Hadi TV Satellite Channel Owned by Hadi Foundation Slogan The Only Multilingual Islamic Channel to spread the true teaching of Prophet Muhammad and Aale Muhammad. Country Pakistan Broadcast area Pakistan broadcast programmes in more than 10 Languages including English, Urdu, Arabic, Persian, Thai and Malay languages
25. Haq tv Launched 2008 Network Haq TV Satellite Channel Slogan Comprehensive and Enlightened View of Islam Country Pakistan Broadcast Pakistan Language urdu
26. MADNI CHANNEL Launched September 2008 Owned by Faizan Productions Pvt Limited, Dawat-e-Islami Slogan "keep watching, MadaniChannel" Country Pakistan Broadcast area Asia, Africa and Europe, Australasia Headquarters Karachi, Pakistan
27. AAG TV Launched 2006 NetworkGeo TV Owned by Geo Television Network Country Pakistan Youth television channel Telecasted in UK, USA, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, SriLanka, Germany, Italy, Bangladesh.
28. GEO SUPER Launched 2006 Owned by Geo TV Slogan Jeet kay Geo Headquarters karachi, Pakistan Sister channel(s) Geo TV GEO News AAG TV Gain the tv rights of icc for next 5 years. legally free for cable operators in pakistan.
29. Ptv sports Launched December 2011 Owned by PTV Slogan Home of cricket Headquarters Islamabad, Pakistan 24-hour Pakistani sports channel test transmission began on 30 December 2011
30. Play tv Owned by Business Recorder Group Slogan "Live Life, Love Music" Country Pakistan Broadcast area Pakistan, Asia Headquarter Karachi Sister channel(s) AAJ TV music and lifestyle channel
31. OYE TV Sister channels: Hum TV Masala TV Style 360 Founded: 2009 Basically an entertainment and infotainment channel.
32. M TV Launched 23 October 2006 Owned by Viacom & Indus Country Pakistan Broadcast area Pakistan Sri Lanka Afghanistan Headquarters Karachi Sister channel VH1 Pakistan.
33. Indus music INDUS MUSIC Pakistan’s premiere music channel. interactive audience domestically and internationally. represents the music scene from Pakistan Now indus music is replaced by MTV.
34. G-KABOOM Owned by Indus Media Group Language Urdu Broadcast area Pakistan Headquarters Karachi, Pakistan Replaced G-Channel G KABOOM is a 24 hours regional music channel. The channel provides the latest in regional music, entertainment news shows, red carpets, fashion shows.
35. CNBC PAKISTAN Set up by Mr Zafar Siddiqui on 15th November 2005 coverage of News and Current Affairs. CNBC Pakistan operates out of Karachi and has bureaus in Lahore and Islamabad with affiliate stations in Quetta and Peshawar.