“Help wanted” ads asking for “experience with agile software development” or “Certified ScrumMasters” are increasingly common. However, some organizations have misguided ideas about what it means to be agile. Often, these organizations use their own particular “variation” of agile that feels decidedly non-agile to experienced practitioners. This webinar will help agile job seekers and employers find the match they are looking for. Attendees will learn:
• How to assess the popular agile certifications, and what they really give you
• Key interview questions that both sides should be asking
• Surprising facts about which employers are (and are not!) truly agile
• Warning signs of “agile in name only”
• Hiring for—and getting hired into—a senior agile position
If you are looking to grow your career or hire employees that will take your organization to the next level of agility, don’t miss this valuable session.