“Agile coach” is a term that is thrown around pretty loosely these days. But what exactly is an agile coach? How do they differ from the more tactical roles, like ScrumMaster? And how do organizations find the agile coaches that are right for them?
In the final session of our “Professional Agile Coaching” series, we’ll examine how organizations can build an Enterprise Agile Coaching strategy. We’ll look at:
• When to use an external versus internal coach
• How to choose a coach with the abilities your team/organization needs
• The differences between team and enterprise agile coaching
• Creating a communication plan with your agile coach
• Developing an internal agile coaching organization
This session will help organizations make the best use of both internal and external coaches in order to ultimately build the deep internal skills and knowledge necessary for a successful agile transformation.