• Do not move the chairs around the
tables, keep them where they are at.
• Please keep the noise level down
during the meeting.
• Questions? Ask the LEO exec
responsible for that event at the end of
• Use the tablecloth provided and clean
up after the meeting.
Nov 9, 2010
LEO CLUB MEETING
Milk chocolate was invented by Daniel Peter, who sold
the concept to his neighbor Henri Nestlé.
AS A LEO VOLUNTEER!
Wear your Leo Shirts
Be on-task for the entire time
Be polite to the public
Remember to sign-in/out with our executive member
in charge of the event
• ATTEND EVENTS YOU SIGN UP FOR!!
IF YOU DO NOT ATTEND…we are still watching you!
Please notify an exec member 1 week prior to an event if
you must remove yourself from the volunteer list.
ONLINE SIGN UP
To volunteer and receive service hrs, you must now be
registered on www.ByrneCreek.info
Please complete and hand in ASAP!
You must have it on file to attend any Leo event.
Get a form from the exec of the specified table at the end of
BURNABY GIRLS SOCCER TOURNAMENT
• NOV 11 (it’s a holiday!)
• TWO SHIFTS: 9am – 1pm & 12:30pm – 4pm
• Now changed to 1 shift (9am – 4pm) for all volunteers -
Please see an exec member if you are not able to come for
the full day.
• Where you ask?
• Here: Burnaby Lake Sports Complex West
• 10 people needed! (for each shift)
Water Jugs Relay
Vow of Silence
• Christmas Event – Students help with arts & crafts stations,
games, directing line ups for Santa, “guarding” the cookies.
Lunch will be provided.
• Saturday, November 27th
• 12:00pm – 5:00pm – meet at new Eastburn Community
Centre (old Kingsway Library)
• Need 15-20 volunteers
Set up Santa’s parade float!
• Lions Club requested 3 people to help with setting up
Santa’s parade float at the Fire Hall (on Edmonds
• November 27th
• 11:15am – 12:30pm
NOV. 22 PRO-D DAY
• Time: 7:30am – 4:00pm
• Location: Byrne Creek
• If you have previously signed up for the Oct 22 Pro D
Day event, your name will appear on the list.
• Please let us know if you can no longer attend.
• Alex Cheng
• Andy Wu
• Ankush Burman
• Chris Chan
• Clarrisa Chiang
• Eddie Liu
• Erika Yau
• Farhat Anwary
• Fiona Ly
• Harrison Park
• Ikjot Bhogal
• James Leong
• Jessica Lusuegro
• Joyce Sun
• Kalvin Chou
• Lily Zhang
• Mira Chang
• Monica Hernandez
• Niteen Sharan
• Priya Lien
• Rachel Li
• Rachel Robles
• Rebecca Yet
• Sonny Hoang
• Tony Han
• Zackary Chan
LEOS/LIONS DISTRICT 19A CONFERENCE
Date: Sun, Dec 5, 2010, 11:30-7:30pm
Location: Byrne Creek Secondary
Purpose: Interact with other Leo/Lion
members, leadership, team building
and Have fun!!
Admissions $8 - Dinner Included
Pre-register today for Early-Bird
Sustainability Makes $ense – Flyer Campaign
• The Edmonds Business and Community Association has asked
for several volunteers to help give out 400 flyers to Kingsway,
Edmonds, and other nearby businesses!
• TOMORROW – Nov. 9, 2010 at the Tommy Douglas Library at
• As many volunteers as possible!
• Friday, November 26, 2010
• Event Co-Chairs: Andy Wu and Zackary Chan
• Stay overnight at the school and pledge your support for the
needy children of the world.
• Cause: Sponsoring impoverished children around the world.
• Permission forms are available for pick up at the end of the
•All LEO members are expected to give their
support to this event, please see Ms. Fujiki after
the meeting if you cannot attend.
Hand in Permission to Attend Leo Events form
Fill in membership application on our official website
Pick up/Hand in the Midnight Vigil Pledge Form
Please give us some feedbacks or suggestions for
our Tuesday meetings! We appreciate it!