Tuesday Leo Club General
Meeting Dec. 10th 2013
• Check out the Byrne Creek Leo Club
website, www.byrnecreek.info. If you haven’t
done so already, sign up there!
Meeting Time Etiquette
Please be quiet through the duration of
Please use tablecloths when eating
Please clean up after yourselves
Service Hour Policy
• Record your service hours and hand them
in to be credited properly.
• Forms are available at student services or
Mrs. Fujiki’s room @b102
• Complete forms and hand them in by
Dec. 13th 2013 to Mrs. Fujiki’s room
3 Strikes and You’re Out
• If for any reason you can no longer attend an
event you have already signed up for, please
inform the Leo Executive member in charge of
the event (or email us at
email@example.com) 48 hour prior
to the event and have a replacement.
Failure to do so will result
in a strike for your record
for this year.
Check out if you
have any strikes
What Should You Wear?
• Wear your blue Leo Club t-shirt to all events
unless stated otherwise. These can be bought
from Mrs. Fujiki @b102 for $10 each.
A Big Round of Applause
• Thank you all to those who helped out
at the Pancake Breakfast, Santa Grams
Preparation and those from the
Midnight Vigil. It couldn’t have been
done without your help!
Date: December 12th 2013
Time: A & B blocks
Location: Mrs Fujiki’s room @b102
A Christmas party for the ELL students
of Byrne Creek
Christmas Band Performance
Date: December 18th & 19th
Time: 5:00- 9:00 p.m.
Location: Here at Byrne Creek
To help with set up and
• Date: Monday, December 16th 2013
• Time: After school 3:15- 8:00 p.m.
• Location: Here at Byrne Creek
• *If you are interested in performing, contact
Clarissa Chiang or Margaret Anteros, or email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Wednesday – Saturday
12 Volunteers (Chairs included)
Volunteer Attendance: Ms.fujiki’s
• Dress Code: White Top, Black Pants and Shoes
• Message to Chairs : Need at least 2 there
Join the Science Club!
here, b104 at