11. 80% of fansDid you know will NEVER visit back apage once they’ve ‘liked’ you
12. Do You Engage?It’s more about engagement…Average number of fans that see a post Average number of fans that interact 16% 6%
13. Facebook Strategy
14. Weight Watchers! Weight Watchers is posting questions on their page that is helping to increase their score on Facebook
15. Build Engagement1. Use Pictures (or videos) – have higher engagement (180%)2. Keep posts short (100 characters or less)3. Post at ideal time for your fans • Time 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm • Thurs-Friday engagement highest4. At the end of posts – ask users to like or comment on the status5. Ask questions. Use the poll feature.6. Have fun. Post pictures and ask fans to leave the best caption. Anything that will get users to participate7. Pin your interesting posts.
21. 2013 Trends 1 3Social Search – Mobile – The New SEO Hijack Traffic 2 Facebook Envy
22. A Look Back… April 24, 2012 - Penguin Update •Google targetting sitesJan 19 2012 – Content that were violating their November 5, 2012 –Below Fold policies - speficially sites Google Panda acquring backlinks from•Affects 1% of searches sites that have negative Update #21•For sites that have ads/banners signals (SPAM sites) •First update Feb 24, 2011 March 2012 - Over October 9, 2012 – Optimization Penalty Page Layout #2 •Sites that have many •Another update to sites artificial keywords not that have too many ads useful for the reader were above the fold targetted •Also sites that had too much manipulation in general (ex. excessive amounts of no follow tags)
23. MobileKeyword Phrase Select Country and Language Select Mobile
24. Meet Mary
25. Meet Bob
26. Edge Rank 2 Comments 48 Comments 20 Comments It is important to post engaging! 104 Comments content that either gets LIKES, SHARES or COMMENTS.