People have always found sharks to be
Sharks are built for only one thing; to
With teeth that always grow back if lost
during a fight, eyes that roll back when
going in for a kill and bodies of pure
muscle, sharks are truly deadly
The thought of a giant ,relentless
killing machine appeals to the viewers
People like to be scared, therefore the
nature of sharks fits perfectly with that
WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE
Primal Fear for
of That Fear
People Get Pumped
With Adrenaline When
People Get Same
Effect From Scary
a Social Event
POPULAR SHARK MOVIES/TV
• Jaws -1975 : Earnings - $470 Million
• Sharknado -2013: Views During Premiere
– 5.4 Million
• Avalanche Sharks -2013: Bottom 50
Worst Movies on IMDb
• Shark Week – 1987-Present: Discovery
Channel’s Most Social Program in 2013:
2.6 million Tweets
1. Name a recent movie with a shark in it
2. What year was the New Jersey shark attacks in?
3. What was the name of the seal in the Discovery
Channel’s Shark Week commercial for 2013?
4. Can sharks actually survive in an avalanche?
5. Could they survive in a tornado?
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.