About My tasks at Grant Thornton since January 2011:
- developing client attraction & retention and implementing (global) business development programs and methods.
- developing the national business development (BD) strategy including the translation into local BD plans.
- implementing Client Satisfaction Measurement (CSM) tools and methods and analyzing satisfaction levels.
- advising partners and board on business development: e.g. building prospect lists, analyzing business discussions with clients, advising on written proposals and possible CSM tools.
- Chief editor of Grant Thornton relationship magazine (2008-present)
Former tasks at Grant Thornton (2008-2010):