1. How to Profit From Mobile Marketing For Your BusinessHow to Profit From Mobile MarketingFor Your BusinessTake This Opportunity To Dominate Almost Any Niche Market Simply By Tapping IntoThe Popularity Of An Ever-growing Revolution In Business.. The Mobile Medium! NowIncludes Extra Bonus Reports, Pro Video Home Study Course Plus Much More. ClickhereMobile marketing is a huge potential source of traffic, customers and profit for your business,but as yet fairly untapped. Yet, over the next three years, it is predicted that more than halfcurrent internet users will be accessing the web via mobiles and other handheld devices.Mobile marketing offers a very personal kind of interactivity for relationship building with yourprospects. Its not just about bombarding folk with text SMS marketing messages. Mobilefriendly web sites and mobile applications mean marketers can reach a much greater targetaudience.The statistics are pretty convincing and competition in the mobile direct marketing arena is stillcomparatively low.Growth in mobile customersWorld wide there are 4 billion people with mobile phones. In fact, there are almost five timesmore cell phone owners than laptops and computer owners, especially home internet ready.
2. How to Profit From Mobile Marketing For Your BusinessGartner, the IT research company, predicts that over the next three years over half currentinternet users will be accessing the web via mobiles and other handheld devices."There are clear opportunities for mobile transactions to grow as users, in this and previoussurveys, indicate that they want to be able to use their mobiles to buy more goods, such asbooks, music, travel services, household utilities and electronic appliances," says BuzzCityCEO, KF Lai.Its a very global trend. BuzzCitys recent survey questioned 1,798 mobile users across theAmericas, Asia, Africa, Western Europe and the Middle East and showed that 90% had directlypurchased products or services via their mobile.The trend towards mobile marketingIts no surprise really that the fastest growing marketing technologies and emerging channelsare mobile, rich media and social media. You only have to do a search on some of the popularkeywords for the internet marketing and online home business industry to see how thesemethods are all being adopted with enthusiasm by marketers.Unica just released its "The State of Marketing 2010" results from the latest Global Survey ofMarketers and there are some astounding findings.The survey reported that "Nearly half of marketers surveyed have already embraced socialmedia marketing, and adoption is healthy across most social media outlets, such as blogs,Facebook, and Twitter. However, marketers need to think more about integrating social mediawith other marketing tactics."Despite the rapid increases in the potential audience, "mobile marketing" is a relatively newpractice. The term describes marketing on or with a mobile device, such as a cell phone usingWAP or text messaging to communicate between the business and the customer.
3. How to Profit From Mobile Marketing For Your BusinessMobile marketing is increasing in significance with over 30% of marketers surveyed alreadyusing some form or other of mobile marketing and many sources of information (magazines,and services available to support them.Nevertheless, mobile advertising has grown over the past 1-2 years (almost 100% in the UK),despite the economic recession. The total is pretty small compared to advertising on theinternet, which last year was higher than that spent on TV.However, the Mobile Marketing Association suggests the growth in mobile marketing is likely toaccelerate as handsets equipped with new technology, including mobile broadband, becomeubiquitous and consumer behaviour changes.The response from marketing vendors isnt far behind. For instance, 84444.com recentlylaunched its Do-it-Yourself mobile marketing campaigns that can be run from the convenienceof a desktop computer. YouTube is making huge changes to its mobile web presence and hasnow begun incorporating adverts throughout its mobile site.How to tap into the mobile marketAnyone in business should always be looking for new ways to reach out and touch theircustomers and build attention from new prospects. And mobile marketing may just be thegolden ticket.Your mobile user is permanently switched-on, impulsive and ready to interact at the drop of ahat. Who wouldnt want to tap into mobile marketing? Its the ultimate direct response tool.Mobile marketing, you could argue, is perhaps a rather more captive audience. When someonehas their phone in their hand and downloads a page, they are much engaged than on a desktopbased website. Its a much more powerful direct response tool than the internet.Conversions from mobiles compared to web or email marketing are five times higher. And,obviously competition is much lower because nobody really knows about this yet.
4. How to Profit From Mobile Marketing For Your BusinessSo what changes do you need to make in your business to attract mobile clients?Well, first you should make sure your website is mobile friendly, especially if you are sendingtext SMS messages with active web links to your mobile contacts. Theres a tonne of reasonswhy this is important, but mostly because mobile is an instant and impulsive kind of medium, soyou want the recipient to be able to follow the link and get to a useful page and quickly.Consider that subscriber on your email list may well be reading their messages on their phone.So you want to keep your main message and link above the fold to use a newspaper term. Toclarify: when youre accessing emails from a mobile, sometimes the longer ones will gettruncated so put your link early on and remember the rules of compelling headlines.But also, as with the SMS, your mobile user should be able to click your call to action link in theemail and bring up the page right there and then from their phones web browser. The chancesthey will visit your website when they get back to their PC are far lower.Google is actively hunting for decent mobile enabled sites to feature in its search results, sincethis is a huge source of revenue for them if their users are happy. Theres not enough mobilesites out there. So learn how to create a Google-friendly mobile version of your site and youcould rank higher than for your regular desktop site.Theres a whole spectrum of solutions for making your webpage mobile friendly. These rangefrom the simple and cheap like adding a bit of code you add to your WordPress blog to a morecomplex and expensive decision to create a complete and total mobile website.Getting your site indexed by Google on the mobile search engine?Google have mobile site maps distinct from the usual site maps. Check out their webmastertools for help on that. And get yourself listed in the Google local business listings. Google has away you can build a mobile landing page within that tool. It works best for brick and mortarbusinesses, but its all good web presence.
5. How to Profit From Mobile Marketing For Your BusinessGoogle knows that people search differently on their mobiles than they do on their desktop.They actually have a specific mobile keyword research tool. Not a bad idea, then, to clue up thewhole different algorithms search engines are using for mobile searching.Another thing to remember to keep your mobile text ads short, mirroring the style of socialnetworking conversations. Opera (one of the mobile browsers) statistics show that 41% ofpeople accessing the mobile web are going to social network sites, so MySpace, Facebook,twitter. These are intertwined and meshed together as a tool, so these ads need to worktogether.Automating the SMS text marketing processYou want to add a mobile phone field to your web page capture form if you currently captureyour visitors names and email addresses. With a list of numbers, you can unleash your mobiledirect marketing power by sending automated, scheduled SMS or text messages to yoursubscribers.Internet marketers have known for years the money is in the relationship with your email list. Asmobile marketing gets unleashed, its likely your phone list will become the gold standard.SMS has an astounding 97% open rate - and usually within the first 5 minutes of receiving themessage. Thats powerful to marketers! If the "autotexter" replaces the autoresponder, do youhave a business strategy for that dramatic change?Early adopters ALWAYS make the most money. So go check out mobile marketing and seewhat a difference it can make in your business.Jay AllysonPro Marketing Consultant
6. How to Profit From Mobile Marketing For Your Business Jay Allyson is Home Business Owner, Internet Marketing Coach. She Teaches PeopleTo Make $250k in 12 Months. Family Strategy. Helping Others Achieve Time Freedom & DreamLifestyle. Pro Marketing Education Systems for the Serious Online Entrepreneur. Stay ahead ofthe mobile marketing and internet marketing game!Join our Pro Wealth Group Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jay_Allyson