How to best prepare for a job interviewPresentation Transcript
Interview is one of the most important part
toward your career path.
The purpose for an interview is for a
prospective employer to know more about
your skill and knowledge
1. You may want to check the company’s
website (if there is one) in advance;
2. You should know your own interest and
3. Prepare for an opening statement that tells
a profile of who you are and your interest in
4. Don’t forget to ask for the recruiter’s
5. Dress appropriately in interview attire. You
want to give a good first impression and look
like one who can be an asset to
6. Don’t forget to ask questions to the
interviewer about the position and the
requirement to succeed in that position. This
will show the interviewer that you’re
enthusiastic about the job.
1. Be sure to send a formal thank you letter to
the person that interviewed you. In the letter,
you may want to share with him or her about
the project discussed during the interview.
2. Continue to maintain contact with the
person you interviewed;
3. When you decide to pursue the career field,
you should send a letter by stating something
◦ ” if you hear any job opportunities, i would really
appreciate hearing from you. Thank you so much
for your time and consideration.”
We also have an article on:
how to write a good resume as well
7 Typical Questions Employers
During a job interview, think of yourself as a
marketing representative for a very unique
You must offer convincing proofs that you are
the person best qualified for the position.
Employers are impressed when you give
specific examples of how your skills and
accomplishments are right for the job at
1. What can you tell about our company, our
products, and our mission?
◦ If you can reply this question by discussing
what the company’s products and/or services
are and how the company mission statement
fits with your personal goal/mission, then you
will show the interviewer that you have done
the necessary research before coming to the
◦ This can improve your chance to be hired.
2. What do you know for the position i am
interviewing you for?
◦ This question is important because the
interviewer wants to know at least that you are
not applying to the opening position because
you’re desperate to get a job, but rather you
are applying for the position knowing all the
required qualifications and the tasks &
responsibility related to the job.
3. What is your greatest strengths and
◦ Although highlighting your strengths are very
important, talking about your weaknesses and
your efforts to minimize your weaknesses is
also equally important.
◦ The interviewer wants to know what have you
done to deal with your weaknesses and
4. Describe how you would go about making
This question relates to your ability to make
hard decision with much uncertainties and
within a limited time.
Your answer can also show the interviewer
whether or not you’re a team player.
5. In what ways do you think you can
contribute to our company?
◦ The interviewer wants to know whether you’re
the best fit candidate for the job and also for
6. Which achievement are you most proud of
◦ Highlights not only your accomplishments, but
also all the hard work and challenges
associated to your achievements.
7. Describe what you will consider to be an ideal
◦ Somehow relates your idea job to the position
By preparing all these common questions, it
will decrease your anxiety and increase your
chances of getting the results you want.
Lastly Be Genuine and Honest in answering all
the questions that the interviewer may ask you.
” Prove and Convince the interviewer
that you are the best qualified
Written by ClickNSmart Team